Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nashcar - Tony Stewart ran over a guy on purpose?

DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Just ran to the store and a guy on the radio said Tony Stewart was racing on a dirt track in Rochester and wrecked some guy, so said guy gets out of his car, Tony Stewart guns it and runs him over. Police made everyone leave and it's now a crime scene. Wtf?

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Those fans had to leave early but they got to see the show.

I think Stewart meant to scare the guy a little and it went horribly wrong, but you don't walk into the middle of a pack of race cars at night wearing a black jump suit.

Kind of goes back to that whole "don't play in traffic thing" your parents told you about. If you didn't have parents then you're in jail and you won't be reading this.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BlowItUp said:
    Holy shit, that video is hard to watch. I admittedly don't know shit about how dirt race cars are supposed to react but it looked like he swerved in the guy's direction. Wonder even if he meant to do it how they could actually prove wrondoing, especially considering he's driving on a race track. Really fucked up shit.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Most, if not all Nascar drivers are sociopaths. It's an intimidation sport.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I look forward to the commentary on how Nascar drivers are hotheads or aggressive or intimidating.

Meanwhile Richard Sherman is a thug for saying Michael Crabtree sucks.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I watched that a bunch of times. Looks basically like murder to me, but should be a manslaughter conviction at the least. That video angle and shot could not have been filmed much better. #14 Tony Stewart put that guy into his place for having the nerve to get mad at him.
    Nascar = fuctards.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Regardless of intent, the incident was completely avoidable. You don't walk into the middle of a racetrack in a black fire suit unless you're a fucktard. I've watched that deadspin video 10 times, and don't see any possible way to determine intent. With those sprint cars, the fastest way to turn is to hit the gas and kick it sideways, which kills the argument of ppl saying Stewart hit the gas in an attempt to run Ward over. Stewart is an asshole, but I can't see him trying to hit someone. I don't know why that kid got out of his car in the first place, I didn't see anything that looked like Stewart wrecked him. With the mix of adrenaline, competition, and fucktards, it's a wonder shit like this doesn't happen at racetracks more often.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    priapism said:

Most, if not all Nascar drivers are sociopaths. It's an intimidation sport.

collective group huh?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But how is Tony Stewart a bad driver?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I agree that the kid shouldn't have been playing in traffic, and you can't judge Stewart's intent.

But he drives those cars enough to know that they get sideways if you punch the gas. What he did was inexcusable, regardless of his intent.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2014
    Mosster47 said:

priapism said:

I watched that a bunch of times. Looks basically like murder to me, but should be a manslaughter conviction at the least. That video angle and shot could not have been filmed much better. #14 Tony Stewart put that guy into his place for having the nerve to get mad at him.
    Nascar = fuctards.

Here is the reality of a "trial."

Your Honor, the alleged victim wrecked his card perpendicular to the race way and because of this his vehicle was blocking the path of all the drivers a considerable amount. On top of this he exited the car in a black race suit and was acting extremely wreckless and weaving through traffic and dodging passing cars. My client didn't see the alleged victim until he was in a position that the only choice my client had was to turn away and accelerate to make the turn more abrupt. Sadly, even this preventative measure wasn't enough to save the alleged victim from his extremely careless behavior. This a momentary laps in judgement by a young man that resulted in permanent tragedy. It's common sense not to play in a crowded street and that would certainly apply to a race track.

CASE.FUCKING.CLOSED

Tony will be taking four lefts again in no time.

Stephen A Smith approves this poast.

#BlameTheVictim
    #ButStillYRYK
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    My sources are telling me Donald Sterling wanted that kid dead.
  • Options
    Mr_PetermanMr_Peterman Unconfirmed Posts: 309
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Just ran to the store and a guy on the radio said Tony Stewart was racing on a dirt track in Rochester and wrecked some guy, so said guy gets out of his car, Tony Stewart guns it and runs him over. Police made everyone leave and it's now a crime scene. Wtf?

Let's hope said driver #deaddriver was OBKfs
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Hi there.

Drowning is the death method of choice when it comes to rooting for a duck poasters demise.

We have standards around here.
    I'm not a huge fan of the Doxey humor, but that was funny.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Hi there.

Drowning is the death method of choice when it comes to rooting for a duck poasters demise.

We have standards around here.
    *Gurgle*
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why accelerate to sideways to avoid the dipshit? How about hit the brakes?