Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is such BULLSHIT!!1!

dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,333
It's taken me awhile to calm down and parse out wtf has happened in the span of several days. I went from feeling overly confident about hanging the REAL banner to TSIO Pea Patch Edition. First off, Fuck DeBoer. That corksucker used us as a stepping stone as leverage to his financial success. I'm also pissed at UW for not doing whatever it took to keep his money grubbing ass, however, I have mixed feelings about this.. 9mil is good $, however, at what point from a business perspective does it just get to be too much, would his massive salary undercut spending on assistants, recruiting, NIL, Portal additions?

If I am UW, I use the $ you were going to pay Bonehead plus the Farm and hire the fucking Mercenary squad of coaches with a massive incentive clause that if they beat Alabama with Debonehead in the next three years they will retire with all the B1G revenue for the next 20 years and then we officially pea patch and call it good.

This shit makes me appreciate James and what he had accomplished that much more. We've been trying to reinvent his success the last 30 fucking years. GOAT end of discussion

Comments

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,743
    LawDawg1 said:

The timing and the roster is what pisses me off the most. Fuck it if he wanted to leave. But he left us with shit.

His word is shit now, no parent will believe him or they will always be skeptical because of what he did here. Oh you say you want to stay at Alabama but what happens when the NFL comes calling in a year you will just leave our kid high and dry. The guy ruined his integrity and so be it. He left our school in ruins and it's pretty pathetic
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,721 Swaye's Wigwam

Kirby Smart, who will presumably be at UGA forever, is going to absolutely blast the shit out of DeBoer on the recruiting trail with this.

As will every other SEC coach
  • CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 298
    The rest of them have done their own version of musical chairs with schools in the past. Smart isn’t going anywhere.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,967
    Postal91 said:

Our coach was one foot in and one foot out for the national championship game. He lost it, he will take that L for Life and when he fails at Bama which he will with a three loss season, we will take comfort.

We are the University of fucking Washington with a history of crazy story lines. We have greatness and we will get back to it. But now we have a villain in our story, so let's fucking go

Great call. We needed some evil.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,579 Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys are right but he only needs close to the classes AL had before. Fucker can coach and build fake culture. He’ll win a natty in two yrs and fake cry his way to the nfl. He will forever be hated more than sark and willingham combined.

This is the way.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,773

You guys are right but he only needs close to the classes AL had before. Fucker can coach and build fake culture. He’ll win a natty in two yrs and fake cry his way to the nfl. He will forever be hated more than sark and willingham combined.

This is the way.

Disagree on the Willingham hate.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 61,916 Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

LawDawg1 said:

The timing and the roster is what pisses me off the most. Fuck it if he wanted to leave. But he left us with shit.

His word is shit now, no parent will believe him or they will always be skeptical because of what he did here. Oh you say you want to stay at Alabama but what happens when the NFL comes calling in a year you will just leave our kid high and dry. The guy ruined his integrity and so be it. He left our school in ruins and it's pretty pathetic
    When Rick left Colorado to come to UW, people in Boulder were calling him all sorts of names. Not a one of us Dawgs cared.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,911 Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

LawDawg1 said:

When Rick left Colorado to come to UW, people in Boulder were calling him all sorts of names. Not a one of us Dawgs cared.
    Yeah but it's DIFFERENT
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895

This is the way.

Willingham not only fucked us in the ass raw, but he set black coaches back a decade single handedly

Fuck that smarmy cunt, I'd take a sulking at having to be in seattle sark or deboer over that faggot in a heartbeat