Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Timing

2»

Comments

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

I'm with @AEB

Do we still have the facilities, the cash, the tradition, the location?

Ok, same as it ever was, get a fucking coach and go. Keep hiring and firing every 3 years until you find one. Two different staffs have taken the team to the 4-team CFP in the last 7 years.

The Big10 money will come full throttle eventually, and now you get in the playoff with 2 losses.

Another one out there exists, find him.

The idea the program is worse off than 2009 is ridiculous. Yes, Deboer fucked us dirty, but the results on the field, the hardware in the case are forever. The entire program, including admin, saw firsthand what a winner can do for the University, so much so we just offered up 9.5 and lord knows how much for assistants.

Roster turnover is the norm now, players will come and go, for the first time foundation from an admin perspective is in place.

The coaches that have left in my lifetime:

Sark to SC, you mean the young socal kid we hired away from SC wanted to go back to blue blood?

Deboer to Bama, you mean career climber midwest conservative ball coach wanted to leave Seattle for southern college football mecca?

You get in bed with these whores than wonder why your dick fell off? Enjoy the ride, buy the next whore, or get out of college football.

Riveting tale, can't wait for the "reason why grubb is the guy" version within the next week or so
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hire and fire until you get it right, same as it always was.

Big10 money will only help retain the next winner in the future.

Even then, Urban left Florida after a natty for tosu, Brian Kelly left ND for LSU, Kiffin left Tennessee for SC.

All bigger schools with bigger purses. This is college football, you wanna play or not?
  • Options
    GatorsrockdanightGatorsrockdanight Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    I think he made a decision that is good for him and his family I mean cone on do you want to live in that cess pool of liberals look at ny city all of cali Portland Seattle not the beat place to raise kids
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Even then, Urban left Florida after a natty for tosu, Brian Kelly left ND for LSU, Kiffin left Tennessee for SC.

All bigger schools with bigger purses. This is college football, you wanna play or not?

Urban was there for two years after his SECOND ring retard (13-1,8-5)

Brian Kelly was at ND for 12 years retard

Kiffin was 7-6 in one year at Tennessee retard

Please tell which of the 3 deboer fits into
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bigcc said:

Doogles said:

Urban was there for two years after his SECOND ring retard (13-1,8-5)

Brian Kelly was at ND for 12 years retard

Kiffin was 7-6 in one year at Tennessee retard

Please tell which of the 3 deboer fits into
    So they left big money schools for big money schools? Cool.

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,307
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

AEB said:

Hire Fisch.

Rerecruit our guys in the portal.

Wait until second portal.

But seriously need a strong hire fast. I took a walk and got some perspective. We offered 9.5. We can get anyone we want.

They won’t pay 9.5 to someone off the street. This is UW. The one chance they had to over overpay they pussed out.
    It sounds like DeBoer wanted the crown of coaching the best team in the sport. Idk if he stays if UW pays 2 million more than Bama.
    Yup, he wanted an easier path to the NC. Pussy didn’t want to compete. UW gave him what he asked for.
    He sucked at recruiting and this solves all his problems.

Feel sad about losing the natty? Go work at Bama. Feel better.
    Kirby is gonna work KDs ass on the trail. KD will go 8-4 in his first year, sign a #7 recruiting class, and then enter a fiery pit of hell for all eternity. This is my not totally irrational dream.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,307
    Founders Club
    edited January 13

I think he made a decision that is good for him and his family I mean cone on do you want to live in that cess pool of liberals look at ny city all of cali Portland Seattle not the beat place to raise kids

You think that's terrible, you should see Northern Florida.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,013
    Postal91 said:

AEB said:

Hire Fisch.

Rerecruit our guys in the portal.

Wait until second portal.

But seriously need a strong hire fast. I took a walk and got some perspective. We offered 9.5. We can get anyone we want.

They won’t pay 9.5 to someone off the street. This is UW. The one chance they had to over overpay they pussed out.
    It sounds like DeBoer wanted the crown of coaching the best team in the sport. Idk if he stays if UW pays 2 million more than Bama.
    He was gone no matter what they paid. He played them against each other and wanted Bama the whole time. His fat fuck agent was the orchestrator
    You mean Sexton? Or his wife?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Tuscaloosa, Alabama is a shit hole
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    ALL of Alabama is a shit hole.