Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guess what, everyone?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Indeed. Some didn't "get it". I'd imagine Tailgater, RoadDawg55 and the like were in that category. Barry Bolton's first IP ban on me at CF.C was from that handle. The most recent IP ban was leveled on me via the cfetters handle on Dawgboard. Animosity, thy name is Harv.

Bring back cfetters damn it! Dawgboard went straight to shit after that banning.
    The computer I used for cfetters can no longer access dawgboard. Once you ban a user, you can no longer logout. I think I'm still the only one ever banned at that site. "lol"
    Ummm... Internet browsers, how do they work?
  • Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

Indeed. Some didn't "get it". I'd imagine Tailgater, RoadDawg55 and the like were in that category. Barry Bolton's first IP ban on me at CF.C was from that handle. The most recent IP ban was leveled on me via the cfetters handle on Dawgboard. Animosity, thy name is Harv.

Bring back cfetters damn it! Dawgboard went straight to shit after that banning.
    The computer I used for cfetters can no longer access dawgboard. Once you ban a user, you can no longer logout. I think I'm still the only one ever banned at that site. "lol"
    While I greatly appreciate the ICP reference, I'm not about to install another browser on my MacAir. I can still get on there with Harv on another computer. I keep it tight.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

While I greatly appreciate the ICP reference, I'm not about to install another browser on my MacAir. I can still get on there with Harv on another computer. I keep it tight.
    The question remains.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I think Damone was suggesting you delete your cookies.

*christ*
  • Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

I think Damone was suggesting you delete your cookies.

*christ*
    Alt-F4?
  • Options
    Format your mousewheel.
  • Options

I would've placed the announcement tag on every single Mohun post.

Although most posts were sticking strictly to X's and O's, accusations were made. And allowed to stand. Mostly, because they were true.

I remember quite a bit of animosity directed toward you/him if I'm not mistaken.
    Indeed. Some didn't "get it". I'd imagine Tailgater, RoadDawg55, @DerekJohnson, and the like were in that category. Barry Bolton's first IP ban on me at CF.C was from that handle. The most recent IP ban was leveled on me via the cfetters handle on Dawgboard. Animosity, thy name is Harv.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Who the fuck are you?

Harvey Road, AstroTurfPorch, DuwamishDawg, dawgntukwila, ThePitmaster, cfetters, RotarySTYLE11 and MohunBiswas.

Hope this helps.

+ @Jack_Cobra
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    It's obvious that there are some trolls here whose intent is to disrupt and eff up this forum before it can get started. Please ban those guys pronto. I've been the mod of my own hobby board for years. If you don't ban them quickly and often this place will get out of hand.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club