Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess what, everyone?

RoadDawg55 thought Kim had his head up his ass.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Who the fuck are you?
  • HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

Who the fuck are you?

Harvey Road, AstroTurfPorch, DuwamishDawg, dawgntukwila, ThePitmaster, cfetters, RotarySTYLE11 and MohunBiswas.

Hope this helps.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Back in the day, Mohun was one of my favorite posters. For real.

Back in the day, Mohun was one of my favorite posters. For real.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Imagine how shitty he would have been if *you* were moderating DM.C at the time.

Founders Club
    I would've placed the announcement tag on every single Mohun post.

Although most posts were sticking strictly to X's and O's, accusations were made. And allowed to stand. Mostly, because they were true.

Founders Club

Although most posts were sticking strictly to X's and O's, accusations were made. And allowed to stand. Mostly, because they were true.

I remember quite a bit of animosity directed toward you/him if I'm not mistaken.
    edited June 2013

I remember quite a bit of animosity directed toward you/him if I'm not mistaken.
    Indeed. Some didn't "get it". I'd imagine Tailgater, RoadDawg55 and the like were in that category. Barry Bolton's first IP ban on me at CF.C was from that handle. The most recent IP ban was leveled on me via the cfetters handle on Dawgboard. Animosity, thy name is Harv.
    Founders Club

Indeed. Some didn't "get it". I'd imagine Tailgater, RoadDawg55 and the like were in that category. Barry Bolton's first IP ban on me at CF.C was from that handle. The most recent IP ban was leveled on me via the cfetters handle on Dawgboard. Animosity, thy name is Harv.
    Wouldn't that imply that you're full of animosity? I don't think that's what you're trying to say.

Wouldn't that imply that you're full of animosity? I don't think that's what you're trying to say.
    Yes and no. Kinda. It does get confusing at times. Axe sven.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Who the fuck are you?

Harvey Road, AstroTurfPorch, DuwamishDawg, dawgntukwila, ThePitmaster, cfetters, RotarySTYLE11 and MohunBiswas.

Hope this helps.

Why do you hate TillerDuck?

Who the fuck are you?

Hope this helps.

CHRIST.

There were others as well. Like I said, it gets confusing. kjstoph2 got off like 3 posts before kjstoph1 reported it.
    Founders Club

Who the fuck are you?

Hope this helps.

CHRIST.

There were others as well. Like I said, it gets confusing. kjstoph2 got off like 3 posts before kjstoph1 reported it.
    LOL
    Founders Club

To all the handles I've used before
    Who traveled in and out my door
    I'm glad they came along
    I dedicate this song

To all the poasters I once harrassed
    And may I say I've punked the best
    For helping me to grow
    I owe a lot I know

Who the fuck are you?

Harvey Road, AstroTurfPorch, DuwamishDawg, dawgntukwila, ThePitmaster, cfetters, RotarySTYLE11, HillsboroDawg (RIP) and MohunBiswas.

Hope this helps.

Fixed

Yes and no. Kinda. It does get confusing at times. Axe sven.
    Harv is the most bitter and political poster out there, which is why this hellhole should welcome him with open arms.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Bring back cfetters damn it! Dawgboard went straight to shit after that banning.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    Tillerfuckingduck?
  • PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dick_B said:

Tillerfuckingduck?

Yes.

Bring back cfetters damn it! Dawgboard went straight to shit after that banning.
    The computer I used for cfetters can no longer access dawgboard. Once you ban a user, you can no longer logout. I think I'm still the only one ever banned at that site. "lol"