Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DeBoer's top contract demands?

2»

Comments

• DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798

Softball and Football didn’t beat Hitler you ding dongs.

And we’ve never lost a corch to another school.

Darrell Royal left us for Texas. Ended up in the College Football Hall of Fame.
    Ol Yeller is talking crew boss
    Crew is the last non-revenue sport you'd cut at UW. And furthermore, I'd say you cut hoops before crew at UW.

I'll fight any one of you pals that disagrees.

UW Football
    UW Crew

Everything else....
    That’s fine. I thought they dropped basketball 5 years ago.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,255 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Demand #1: Be Alabama

Exactly
    Both of these.

Also have a region that actually has talent to recruit (not that it seems like he could sign them anyway). California is what about to ban football. Washington/Oregon combined produce 2-3 guys a year who are legit FBC prospects now and their guarded by guys who hate the school for some reason.

Coach in a place where your passing offense doesn't have to deal with torrential rain 5-6 games a year.
    As great as this offense was the next coach has to be able to run and adapt to the weather.

Scoring 0 points against beavlet in the second half, 9 total against ASU in the next shittiest weather game at home.
    Yeah had become the Cougs under Leach where we had a home field disadvantage. I don't think Penix being a Tampa guy helped. The state's a lot softer than it used to be so might be tuff but the Husky tradition is defense, running the ball, and a local QB who can play in the cold and rain.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Ol Yeller is talking crew boss
    Crew is the last non-revenue sport you'd cut at UW. And furthermore, I'd say you cut hoops before crew at UW.

I'll fight any one of you pals that disagrees.

UW Football
    UW Crew

Everything else....
    Now that football is dead, just fill the stadium with sand and start a beach volleyball school