Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Going to learn a lot about Troy Dannen as AD...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,971
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

If kalen moves on, let’s call urban Meyer to go cunt punch the big 10 again. Winning with class doesn’t matter if your “classy” coach runs to Bama after 2 years

Is cunt punching like the anus finger blasting he likes to do with co-Ed’s? Really a great remodel for depressed married men everywhere.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 12

If kalen moves on, let’s call urban Meyer to go cunt punch the big 10 again. Winning with class doesn’t matter if your “classy” coach runs to Bama after 2 years

Is cunt punching like the anus finger blasting he likes to do with co-Ed’s? Really a great remodel for depressed married men everywhere.
    I never realized there was anal finger blasting. That makes the story way more better, imo. Here I was thinking he was a pious man... Wrong again.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I never realized there was anal finger blasting. That makes the story way more better, imo. Here I was thinking he was a pious man... Wrong again.

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

This is gonna have very little to do with Troy Dannen

Ahhh yes, AD's are well known for not being involved with their coaches coming and going
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    bigcc said:

thechatch said:

This is gonna have very little to do with Troy Dannen

Ahhh yes, AD's are well known for not being involved with their coaches coming and going
    Tell me more
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 12
    Canadawg said:

Yeah, that's what we've all seen. I'm really not buying that whatever is happening there involved anus. He's reaching for snatch imo. Anus would truly be next level bar game and I'm just not seeing Urban having that in him. Need more proof.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,081
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

What’s the point of being a loyal fan other than being pegged by the admin department.

FTFY

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Yeah, that's what we've all seen. I'm really not buying that whatever is happening there involved anus. He's reaching for snatch imo. Anus would truly be next level bar game and I'm just not seeing Urban having that in him. Need more proof.
    I think you're over thinking it
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It was not a happy lesson learned
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Does he win football games? Who cares. He’ll be here for 3-5 year if we’re lucky and then move on. Still better than the anal rape we just received.