Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ralen Goforth sells the couch

2»

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,366
    WDWHA

Seriously, i thought he was going to be a difference maker this year, although he did add some depth. Drew Fowler is better, watch him on special teams, dude has a nose for the ball, him and Bruener. We need Lester Towns, Ink Aleaga 2.0 along with these guys. DeBoner will get who he wants
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,817 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sorry, bud.

How you going to make an nfl roster while you weren’t getting starters minutes on this drek D.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    I think "entering the draft" here is just a weird way of saying "ran out of eligiblity". Many such cases.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,305 Swaye's Wigwam
    I was always 100% sure he had no eligibility left but yeah definitely looks like he could petition to not count 2019 or 20 as like a redshirt. For him, I would guess if he could somehow make a practice squad he'll get more money than he would from a UW NIL (or anywhere else), which I would be shocked if it was even $50k. A lot of these guys would be 24 if they came back.

Kalepo is the weird one to me if he is in fact gone. He'd be a guaranteed starter, I don't think has injury issues, and could do himself very well with a full year as a starter as a guy that people are looking at as a potential all conference guy.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,993 Founders Club

I was always 100% sure he had no eligibility left but yeah definitely looks like he could petition to not count 2019 or 20 as like a redshirt. For him, I would guess if he could somehow make a practice squad he'll get more money than he would from a UW NIL (or anywhere else), which I would be shocked if it was even $50k. A lot of these guys would be 24 if they came back.

Kalepo is the weird one to me if he is in fact gone. He'd be a guaranteed starter, I don't think has injury issues, and could do himself very well with a full year as a starter as a guy that people are looking at as a potential all conference guy.

I know Kalepo's mom died his freshman year. Don't know that I've seen pictures/mentions of his dad on social media. If Kalepo has younger siblings, I could see him leaving to take care of them.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

To add to that, if he was to play RT this year and have a good year, he’d guarantee a NFL career. The NFL loves OL with versatility. He could play G, T, or bag holder.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,993 Founders Club

To add to that, if he was to play RT this year and have a good year, he’d guarantee a NFL career. The NFL loves OL with versatility. He could play G, T, or bag holder.
    @GrundleStiltzkin??!!?? TREU??!!>!!!111