Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone else get their flight cancelled?

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

5:30am flight out this morning. Made it home with no delays only to promptly lose power, deal with flooding in my yard, and cancel all my afternoon meetings.

TOF sends me this video asking me what to do. “Don’t let the kids play in the backyard.”

Nice drainage you got there, chief.
    Yeah, the previous owners did a bang up job with an installing a drainage system. I don’t give a fuck because I’m looking for my next promotion and this will become a rental.

@chuck Say that to their face. They’d fuck you up for fun and then piss on you before they walked off leaving you covered in your own blood and their piss. Heathens I tell you, heathens.
    Bring it chumps. That was our back yard in good weather growing up.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Leaving tomorrow SW to Denver then to PDX. Max 8 to Denver, so hoping the doors don’t blow, I’m last in seat choice so I’m sure I’ll get the spot closest to them..luckily I got a 737-700 whatever to PDX, only the filanges are shit on those but we don’t need em.

What time you leave? I’m on the 6:25 to Denver
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,604
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 10

FireCohen said:

ntxduck said:

No but they overbooked mine. They were begging people to take a flight tomorrow, so much so they gave away multiple 2k american express gift cards. Wish I could have taken it.

Why wouldn’t you have taken 2k in cash? You’re in college, you have nowhere to be
    Taking people back to school and can't miss another day.
    jesus. did you also needed a redshirt and a covid year to finish a 4 year degree?
    Long story, I'll spare you the details.
    It took me a one-time use wiped record waiver and 15 years to get a geo-engineering M.S. that I don't use and don't really want to use. We all have our journeys and you don't need to explain NOTHIN, my Kangaroo brother. Big ups yourself!
  • Options
    NookTunnelSyndromeNookTunnelSyndrome Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 187
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leaving tomorrow SW to Denver then to PDX. Max 8 to Denver, so hoping the doors don’t blow, I’m last in seat choice so I’m sure I’ll get the spot closest to them..luckily I got a 737-700 whatever to PDX, only the filanges are shit on those but we don’t need em.

12:25 to Denver
  • Options
    Founders Club

No but they overbooked mine. They were begging people to take a flight tomorrow, so much so they gave away multiple 2k american express gift cards. Wish I could have taken it.

$1500 offered for people to give up seats on my flight leaving Austin.
    That's at least 3 or 4 tallboys at the bar. Take it and don't look back.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 10

12:25 to Denver
    Also the name of the natty post-mortem jingle I'm working on
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

$1500 offered for people to give up seats on my flight leaving Austin.
    Id have done that in a heartbeat
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Heading to the airport. Here’s hoping I get offered 2 grand for my seat like fudgie
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

My United flight from Houston to Denver tomorrow morning got canceled because it was slotted to be a 737 max 9, which United thought was safe enough to fly me on the way here, but now it’s not. Their new plan was to send me from Houston to fucking Charlotte, then to Denver, then to Spokane. I politely told them to fuck off and refund me. Now I get to wake up at 2 tomorrow morning to catch an early southwest flight. Fuck my life.

Hopefully you ended your conversation with United by saying “United, you worthless cunts”
  • Options
    Founders Club

My United flight from Houston to Denver tomorrow morning got canceled because it was slotted to be a 737 max 9, which United thought was safe enough to fly me on the way here, but now it’s not. Their new plan was to send me from Houston to fucking Charlotte, then to Denver, then to Spokane. I politely told them to fuck off and refund me. Now I get to wake up at 2 tomorrow morning to catch an early southwest flight. Fuck my life.

Hopefully you ended your conversation with United by saying “United, you worthless cunts”
    They had it coming
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Got on a waitlist and sitting one row behind 1st class. Someone pass me a Merlot that drinks like a cab!

Just sat in the very first row on southwest, which is virtually first class. Suck on that, Grinolds!