Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pathetic

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
It's pathetic you guys came crawling back after last night, after taking a hiatus from the board after the CCG. What a bunch of front running losers. Stand in the paint or LEAVE!

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Let’s focus on the outcome last night.

uw wasn’t winning the LOS last night. Anyone who watched UM this year could see that would be the case.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,400
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

uw wasn’t winning the LOS last night. Anyone who watched UM this year could see that would be the case.

You're probably the biggest loser of all the quoocks. Congrats on the super bowl win!
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Go coogs

Go coogs

Race:

Did you notice they didn’t mention the 1960 Helms Bakery Natty?

You know, the Natty Washington celebrated 47 years after being given the award by the Helms Foundation?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

You're probably the biggest loser of all the quoocks. Congrats on the super bowl win!
    I honored my bet with FMB. Blame him. Did you really think I wasn’t going to come with some 2015-2010 payback?

Just lay back and enjoy it.
  • Options

Go coogs

Geezer coping is solid!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

Go coogs

Go coogs

Race:

You know, the Natty Washington celebrated 47 years after being given the award by the Helms Foundation?
    Wasn't it weird they didn't mention any of their other awarded "Championships" other than 1991? Michigan's were listed but not Washington. Weird.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,400
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Go coogs

Really sad.

It's like watching Namath with the Rams.

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Go coogs

Go coogs

Race:

@trublue have you noticed that you’re a decrepit loser who gets dragged all over this place for that exact reason? You and @SFGbob might as well move into together at this point. Profiles in loneliness, one of our nation’s leading causes of death. Get healthy, you both need it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

trublue said:

Go coogs

Go coogs

Race:

@trublue have you noticed that you’re a decrepit loser who gets dragged all over this place for that exact reason? You and @SFGbob might as well move into together at this point. Profiles in loneliness, one of our nation’s leading causes of death. Get healthy, you both need it.
    Translation: My team got their ass kicked last night. Please don't ask me any questions that will make my snatch hurt.

The question is legitimate. You cunts like a to dance around here like bunch of Tijuana faggots crowing about all the National Championships you've been awarded. Why did they not talk about any other Championship you were awarded other than the 1991 NC during the game last night? The loser appears to be the fucking cunt who is too big a pussy to answer a simple question.

Btw, how did it work out for you when you actually had to "play" to win a Championship? 13 points? Impressive.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 10
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

Go coogs

Go coogs

Race:

Translation: My team got their ass kicked last night. Please don't ask me any questions that will make my snatch hurt.

The question is legitimate. You cunts like a to dance around here like bunch of Tijuana faggots crowing about all the National Championships you've been awarded. Why did they not talk about any other Championship you were awarded other than the 1991 NC during the game last night? The loser appears to be the fucking cunt who is too big a pussy to answer a simple question.

Btw, how did it work out for you when you actually had to "play" to win a Championship? 13 points? Impressive.
    The only thing impressive is that you’ve spent a good chunk of your life trying to rewrite history on here. You’ve spent more time thinking about UW’s national titles than I have. Like I said: impressive.

You’re a really well adjusted, normal, popular guy who has tons of things to do outside of this site, I’m sure of it!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 10
    Shocking, the cunt continues to dodge the question.

What history did I “rewrite” my lying little pussy of a friend?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Bob wants to spend another night of his life debating the merits of Husky Football’s National Championship and he’s not a bottom feeding faggot.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

SFGbob said:

Bob wants to spend another night of his life debating the merits of Husky Football’s National Championship and he’s not a bottom feeding faggot.
    Why don’t you spend the evening watching a replay of the National Championship Game? It’s on ESPNU.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Appears the question was too tough for the cunt. It's a fucking sport message board. People debate and ask and answer questions with each other. But this clown thinks it's a performance space where you suck haie's cock and hurl insults at people who ask questions that he is too big a pussy to answer.

What history did I "rewrite" you lying piece shit?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Appears the question was too tough for the cunt. It's a fucking sport message board. People debate and ask and answer questions with each other. But this clown thinks it's a performance space where you suck haie's cock and hurl insults at people who ask questions that he is too big a pussy to answer.

Your original question is a retarded non-sequitor that nobody here can answer because they are not part of the “they” you referenced. When you start out by asking faggy questions, you don’t get serious answers. Somehow you’ve spent the majority of the past decade here and haven’t figured this out. Because you’re an anti-social loner. Just like trublue. You’re a disingenuous retard. HTH but it won’t, of course, because you have nothing better to do than stay in your pathetic lane, all by yourself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Your original question is a retarded non-sequitor that nobody here can answer because they are not part of the “they” you referenced. When you start out by asking faggy questions, you don’t get serious answers. Somehow you’ve spent the majority of the past decade here and haven’t figured this out. Because you’re an anti-social loner. Just like trublue. You’re a disingenuous retard. HTH but it won’t, of course, because you have nothing better to do than stay in your pathetic lane, all by yourself.
    Decade? Check your math cunt. I like to call questions I'm too big a cunt to answer "non-sequitors" Your psychoanalysis skills suck as bad as your math and spelling skills. Oh yeah, still no fucking answer on how I rewrote history.

No fucking loser behavior there. Stick to sucking haie's cock you're worthless at everything else.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Decade? Check your math cunt. I like to call questions I'm too big a cunt to answer "non-sequitors" Your psychoanalysis skills suck as bad as your math and spelling skills. Oh yeah, still no fucking answer on how I rewrote history.

No fucking loser behavior there. Stick to sucking haie's cock you're worthless at everything else.
    You think you got us because they only mentioned ONE of our national titles on a broadcast, while you root for a team that has never won one under any context. This is loser behavior defined. I don’t owe your retarded questions an answer, Loner.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 10

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You think you got us because they only mentioned ONE of our national titles on a broadcast, while you root for a team that has never won one under any context. This is loser behavior defined. I don’t owe your retarded questions an answer, Loner.
    As we saw last night, nobody but you counts your other awarded National Championships. I'm not claiming Oregon has won any bogus awarded NCs but Washington is.

You don't answer because you're a fucking cunt and you can't. You're here for the haie's dick and to perform your pathetic "psychoanalysis" which sucks as bad as your running game last night. The question has nothing to do with who I root for but of course you toss that bullshit out because you're fucking stupid and you want to dodge the question and it gives you something to say as you do so.