Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Obaminator is BACK baby!

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    It's all Carter's fault.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited August 2014
    I completely agree with Bronco Bama in his handling of ISIS. We've been leading the Iraqi horse to water for a decade. That fucker has to drink on his own.

Remember when France came over and help us beat the British out of our country? Me neither. We had to genocide the South at one point too.

My point is you look at all of these "horrible" things ISIS is doing to all of these people and their all fighting age males lining up to go be slaughtered with not even the slightest bit of fight in them. If you know people are coming to execute you and you massively outnumber them, yet you just accept them with open arms then you're not worth someone like he's time to put together a GBU-12 to defend you.

Could we eradicate ISIS with our air forces? Absolutely. What's the point if the people left over are fucking worthless pussies?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

I completely agree with Bronco Bama in his handling of ISIS. We've been leading the Iraqi horse to water for a decade. That fucker has to drink on his own.

Remember when France came over and help us beat the British out of our country? Me neither. We had to genocide the South at one point too.

My point is you look at all of these "horrible" things ISIS is doing to all of these people and their all fighting age males lining up to go be slaughtered with not even the slightest bit of fight in them. If you know people are coming to execute you and you massively outnumber them, yet you just accept them with open arms then you're not worth someone like he's time to put together a GBU-12 to defend you.

Could we eradicate ISIS with our air forces? Absolutely. What's the point if the people left over are fucking worthless pussies?

Agree with most of your post but why put horrible in quotations? They are scum of the earth. I think we should use our airforce to kill as many ISIS scum as possible and equip the Kurds to fight them on the ground. But we should get compensated. Iraq needs to pay for the help, with some profit on top.
    I put horrible in quotations because every movement in the history of history has done these same things to get others to fall into their line of thinking. If the Kurds were doing this to ISIS then they would be just and great acts.

There needs to be a Civil War, we make peace with the winner, and learn from our mistakes. Will they fundamentally hate us? Yep, but deep down so does the side we wanted to win. Bush fucked up 90% of this and Obama blundered the final 10%. It was a shit show start to finish. It's not worth anymore effort.
    Mosster47 said:

I put horrible in quotations because every movement in the history of history has done these same things to get others to fall into their line of thinking. If the Kurds were doing this to ISIS then they would be just and great acts.

There needs to be a Civil War, we make peace with the winner, and learn from our mistakes. Will they fundamentally hate us? Yep, but deep down so does the side we wanted to win. Bush fucked up 90% of this and Obama blundered the final 10%. It was a shit show start to finish. It's not worth anymore effort.

Agree mostly, again, except for when you say every movement in history has done these things. This movement is particularly vile and really stands out among others. Have you seen their recruitment video? They behead kids. They perform drive by shootings on civilians, among other sick things. Someone needs to kill every last one of them. Who's going to do it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP1778-3o_w
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,604
    BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!! ISIS has child soldiers with them so we can't kill the kids.

Mosster47 said:

Agree mostly, again, except for when you say every movement in history has done these things. This movement is particularly vile and really stands out among others. Have you seen their recruitment video? They behead kids. They perform drive by shootings on civilians, among other sick things. Someone needs to kill every last one of them. Who's going to do it?

Beheading a child = 30 seconds of fear and agony.

Giving a child small pox = Weeks of fear and agony.

There is no nice way to kill people. Your way of killing is no better way than mine. People don't want to be killed and yet they are killed anyway. The method is semantics.

If Iraqi's want to be lead out into the desert and shot/crucified/beheaded by a small group instead of fighting then they deserve what they get. The local public just sits there and takes videos instead of stepping up and stopping it. It's not our job to stop every movement. By your logic we need to be in Africa too. The things ISIS is doing has been happening there on a daily basis all over the continent for hundreds of years.

It's a nice dream that everyone can function like the US, Canada, Germany, Britain, France, Russia, and Israel but it's not a reality.
    HFNY said:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!! ISIS has child soldiers with them so we can't kill the kids. -- TheGloveFS

FIFY
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

There is no nice way to kill people. Your way of killing is no better way than mine. People don't want to be killed and yet they are killed anyway. The method is semantics.

If Iraqi's want to be lead out into the desert and shot/crucified/beheaded by a small group instead of fighting then they deserve what they get. The local public just sits there and takes videos instead of stepping up and stopping it. It's not our job to stop every movement. By your logic we need to be in Africa too. The things ISIS is doing has been happening there on a daily basis all over the continent for hundreds of years.

It's a nice dream that everyone can function like the US, Canada, Germany, Britain, France, Russia, and Israel but it's not a reality.
    Twisting. I didn't say we should stop every movement everywhere in the world. I also don't think everyone can function like the democracies (your inclusion of Russia in that group is strange -- they are a dictatorship). Arab countries obviously need strongmen leaders that rule by fear to control their unruly populaces. But whether we like it or not helping kill off this movement is partly our responsibility because if Hussein was still in power it wouldn't be an issue. If our actions didn't partly cause this situation it would be different. We should still get paid for doing airstrikes, but let the Iraqis slug it out on the ground.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    Now more than ever...

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Twisting. I didn't say we should stop every movement everywhere in the world. I also don't think everyone can function like the democracies (your inclusion of Russia in that group is strange -- they are a dictatorship). Arab countries obviously need strongmen leaders that rule by fear to control their unruly populaces. But whether we like it or not helping kill off this movement is partly our responsibility because if Hussein was still in power it wouldn't be an issue. If our actions didn't partly cause this situation it would be different. We should still get paid for doing airstrikes, but let the Iraqis slug it out on the ground.
    I used Russia because you don't have to be a democracy to function in a civil/semi-civil manner. Agreed we are 100% responsible for Iraq's situation, but we can't unbomb Iraq's infrastructure, air force, and mechanized war vehicles from 91 or untopple what control they had from 2004.

Now we LIPO and embrace the winner. Bombing ISIS will prolong the magic.
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

I used Russia because you don't have to be a democracy to function in a civil/semi-civil manner. Agreed we are 100% responsible for Iraq's situation, but we can't unbomb Iraq's infrastructure, air force, and mechanized war vehicles from 91 or untopple what control they had from 2004.

What if the winner is ISIS? What then?
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Then we get out the nukes.

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

We say congrats, shake their hand, and buy oil from them just like the guy before. Hopefully our Fucktard leadership has seen the obvious from Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq in that you can't change people that don't want to change.

If you haven't noticed ISIS will spare you if they are paid, so buying oil from them and giving them a clear path to power should smooth out the last decade.

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

We say congrats, shake their hand, and buy oil from them just like the guy before. Hopefully our Fucktard leadership has seen the obvious from Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq in that you can't change people that don't want to change.

If you haven't noticed ISIS will spare you if they are paid, so buying oil from them and giving them a clear path to power should smooth out the last decade.

Awesome. It's so simple. Why didn't we just shake Adolf Hitler's hand and buy slave labor from Heinrich Himmler? We could have avoided WWII. Henry Ford approves.

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Awesome. It's so simple. Why didn't we just shake Adolf Hitler's hand and buy slave labor from Heinrich Himmler? We could have avoided WWII. Henry Ford approves.
    Oh, I was unaware of Iraq's recent dominance of first world countries and their goal to turn the entire region into one super power with world domination in the near future.

Did you get that memo?

Did I sleep through the part where Iraq industrialized to a level where they can produce armor, artillery, munitions, planes, tanks, warships, and subs to a level where they can be globally competitive on the battle field?

Comparing the Third Reich to some dudes with small arms dressed in pajamas riding around in Toyota Tundra's is why you've earned your new nickname on here. These clowns aren't worth the $47k per pop for a GBU-54. A used Toyota Tundra in that region is a couple grand. An SDB is $18k. It's just not cost effective when you factor it costs $8k an hour to keep one F-16 in the air.

All we want out of them is their oil, who the fuck cares which guy gets the checks?
    edited August 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Oh, I was unaware of Iraq's recent dominance of first world countries and their goal to turn the entire region into one super power with world domination in the near future.

Did you get that memo?

Did I sleep through the part where Iraq industrialized to a level where they can produce armor, artillery, munitions, planes, tanks, warships, and subs to a level where they can be globally competitive on the battle field?

Comparing the Third Reich to some dudes with small arms dressed in pajamas riding around in Toyota Tundra's is why you've earned your new nickname on here. These clowns aren't worth the $47k per pop for a GBU-54. A used Toyota Tundra in that region is a couple grand. An SDB is $18k. It's just not cost effective when you factor it costs $8k an hour to keep one F-16 in the air.

All we want out of them is their oil, who the fuck cares which guy gets the checks?
    I got the memo that ISIS's goal is to turn the entire region into one power with regional domination in the near future. The analogy wasn't based on similarities of capacity between the Third Reich and ISIS, but on similarities of ideology. Their ideology is extreme and it won't change. If you legitimize these fucks and do business with them, they will gain more power and wealth and will become a more significant threat later on down the road. Much easier to put them out of business now before Iran goes nuclear and sells them a weapon. These faggots are crazy enough to set one off. Who knows where. Perhaps in Europe, Israel or in a US city after their agents cross our open border posing as Mexicans. Terrorists operating out of the safe haven of Afghanistan hit the fucking Pentagon. These bastards will be certain to try pulling off something similar or worse if they're allowed to set up a safe haven in Iraq and Syria.

PS. I suggested we operate as paid mercenaries. Iraq should compensate us fully for all airstrikes.
    You mean like North Korea who is about 400,000 times more military capable than ISIS? "The Great Leader" does unspeakable things to his people and controls all aspects of everything. Do we need to go to war with them now too? They have nukes as well.

You've been sucked in by the TV kid. It's time to go put on some sweatpants and take that one eyed dog Sarah Mclachlan made you adopt for a walk and get some perspective.
    Mosster47 said:

You mean like North Korea who is about 400,000 times more military capable than ISIS? "The Great Leader" does unspeakable things to his people and controls all aspects of everything. Do we need to go to war with them now too? They have nukes as well.

You've been sucked in by the TV kid. It's time to go put on some sweatpants and take that one eyed dog Sarah Mclachlan made you adopt for a walk and get some perspective.

North Koreans haven't attacked us. Radical islamofascists have. And they intend to still. HTH.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    OBK: expert on every topic.