Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How was your watch party?

Mine started out great at my condo overlooking CHAZ with my #CrewBoyz. It was the first time we had all been together since last time on the boat. Lots of ugly wives but it was still fun pounding Rainiers with my bros and bumping Purple Rain. And then the 4th quarter happened…

I just smashed my TV in front of 30 guests at my party because of the game. My wife just took our crying kids and said they’re all spending the week at a hotel. This team has ruined my life and my party. I can’t handle this anymore. Goodbye Huskies. I am no longer a fan.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did you tell the wife that CHAZ is a free country and you can do what you want?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    t's and p's for the television
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

THUD

How was your watch party, Mr. Bacon? Did you get some?
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Did you tell the wife that CHAZ is a free country and you can do what you want?

She’s not returning my calls. :'(
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,256
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    it was awesome! The wife (extreme HC Husky) held off the first martini until the middle of the 2nd quarter. As she made the second, I gave her an edible for the "chill factor". She then crossed me up by going for a third (which she NEVER does) as I was gaining perspective walking the pup outside mid 3rd Q.

She spent the entire 4th Q alternately speaking in tongues, and screaming at me unintelligibly because I don't speak in tongues, and because I was laughing at her (I was "CAL", bigly)...woke up this morn and all was well...FUN TIMS!
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,094
    I feel much better finding that image, uploaded to imgur in 2015
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

Its from an old reddit post where a Wisconsin fan destroyed his TV after Wisconsin gave up 5 turnovers and lost to Northwestern 13-7 in 2015
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    Houhusky said:

Mad_Son said:

Its from an old reddit post where a Wisconsin fan destroyed his TV after Wisconsin gave up 5 turnovers and lost to Northwestern 13-7 in 2015
    Felt like yesterday.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 757
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Shitty. Upper Midwest hotel on a snowy night. Fucking dumb. Small tv, poor sound. Sucked all the way around.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My party was myself and my dog and a killer batch of red curry shrimp, which was still on the stove uneaten this morning.

I decided to clean firearms so I'd have something to do during the commercials. I apparently didn't have enough ventilation (should've known when my dog refused to be in the room). By Q4 I was very intoxicated by the fumes of this new (to me) spray on clean and lube shit called Eezox. You clean with it then leave a thin coat to dry and then it's a dry lube.

This is no joke. Should've gone to the ER. I got fucked up and couldn't get off the couch without being intensely dizzy and nauseous. It lasted until about 4am. When my alarm went off at 7, rather than irritated like most mornings, I was relieved I was still alive.

I'm not sure if it was because I got it all over me or just the inhalation. I also inexplicably didn't use any of the box of good gloves I had set out. I'm dumb like that. Nasty shit and researching it today just made me more concerned.

On the plus side I cleaned two pistols and two rifles before the high set in.

Anyone want most of a 24oz can of Eezox?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Holy shit lol. Glad you’re okay man.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,235
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Guns don't kill people, cleaning guns kills people.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

My party was myself and my dog and a killer batch of red curry shrimp, which was still on the stove uneaten this morning.

I decided to clean firearms so I'd have something to do during the commercials. I apparently didn't have enough ventilation (should've known when my dog refused to be in the room). By Q4 I was very intoxicated by the fumes of this new (to me) spray on clean and lube shit called Eezox. You clean with it then leave a thin coat to dry and then it's a dry lube.

This is no joke. Should've gone to the ER. I got fucked up and couldn't get off the couch without being intensely dizzy and nauseous. It lasted until about 4am. When my alarm went off at 7, rather than irritated like most mornings, I was relieved I was still alive.

I'm not sure if it was because I got it all over me or just the inhalation. I also inexplicably didn't use any of the box of good gloves I had set out. I'm dumb like that. Nasty shit and researching it today just made me more concerned.

On the plus side I cleaned two pistols and two rifles before the high set in.

Anyone want most of a 24oz can of Eezox?

Dude, free highs are best highs.