Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All the sudden this board is active again

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Does anyone remember when Race had a fastball?

I do. And it was a pretty good one. Still saw it not that long ago. He definitely lost it this season. Up voting haie. A sure sign your days at the top of mountain are over.
    Down Goes Frazier, Down Goes Frazier!

Toppled by @haie?

I don't know if Derek is serious about wanting quality Oregon fans here. I kind of doubt it but he might be. But there is no way in hell you're going to get any quality Oregon fans here when you allow a completely worthless dumbfuck like haie to dominate this board. And then add in the jackasses who accusing people of engaging in murder, and it's just laughed off as "boys will be boys." You can fucking forget it. Leave this place for haie. That's what it appears Derek really wants.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

I do. And it was a pretty good one. Still saw it not that long ago. He definitely lost it this season. Up voting haie. A sure sign your days at the top of mountain are over.

Toppled by @haie?

I don't know if Derek is serious about wanting quality Oregon fans here. I kind of doubt it but he might be. But there is no way in hell you're going to get any quality Oregon fans here when you allow a completely worthless dumbfuck like haie to dominate this board. And then add in the jackasses who accusing people of engaging in murder, and it's just laughed off as "boys will be boys." You can fucking forget it. Leave this place for haie. That's what it appears Derek really wants.
    Putting an Oregon subboard on this site is not a recipe for high end football talk.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Toppled by @haie?

Putting an Oregon subboard on this site is not a recipe for high end football talk.
    Having dumb fucks like you and haie anywhere near this board isn't a recipe for any kind of "high end" talk on any topic, let alone football.

Did you every watch a Lakers broadcast with Chick Hearn and Stu Lantz from the late 80s and the 90s? Stu was/is kind of a mush mouth who's job, when he was working with Hearn, was to laugh at Chick's "jokes" and say over and over again to any comment or observation by Hearn: "That's right Chick" a phrase he would use dozens of times in every broadcast.

You are Stu Lantz Bill. You're too stupid to even realize that you've hooked your wagon to a fucking moron because you're even dumber than he is.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Toppled by @haie?

Having dumb fucks like you and haie anywhere near this board isn't a recipe for any kind of "high end" talk on any topic, let alone football.

Did you every watch a Lakers broadcast with Chick Hearn and Stu Lantz from the late 80s and the 90s? Stu was/is kind of a mush mouth who's job, when he was working with Hearn, was to laugh at Chick's "jokes" and say over and over again to any comment or observation by Hearn: "That's right Chick" a phrase he would use dozens of times in every broadcast.

You are Stu Lantz Bill. You're too stupid to even realize that you've hooked your wagon to a fucking moron because you're even dumber than he is.
    Bitter, lonely, paranoid Blob

I laugh at Haie, FTJ, Race, and even J on here. I don't take it serously. You do. 32,000 posts....
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Toppled by @haie?

I laugh at Haie, FTJ, Race, and even J on here. I don't take it serously. You do. 32,000 posts....
    Mr. Seattle Bowl doesn’t take it seriously . . .
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Toppled by @haie?

Who did you murder, sicko? Did you share with @trublue after?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    More high end football talk from Fire The Janitor. The Fire Marshall thinks you’re funny.

Did you attend the Seattle Bowl with Bill?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

More high end football talk from Fire The Janitor. The Fire Marshall thinks you’re funny.

The kind Derek likes
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Yup, he has a fixation with my wife. But it makes since when you're married to your right hand. Is there any doubt what a fucking loser this guy is? Hi Haie!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Toppled by @haie?

Mr. Seattle Bowl doesn’t take it seriously . . .
    Is there a point to your rambling, corpse fucker?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Yup, he has a fixation with my wife. But it makes since when you're married to your right hand. Is there any doubt what a fucking loser this guy is? Hi Haie!
    Your wife? The one doing cock squats down at the 24 hour fitness every day?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Derek approves.

Standards and shit like that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Derek approves.

Derek likes guys that support the site. HTH! Broke fag.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Derek approves.

That's the kind of "high quality" football talk Derek was looking for.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Derek approves.

Shut the fuck up you whining pussy
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    52 thousand posts.

These couglosers fled and now they can breathe a sigh of relief and get back to spamming this board and the Tug.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Derek approves.

You’re so cringy faggy it’s scary.
  • Options
    haie said:

52 thousand posts.

These couglosers fled and now they can breathe a sigh of relief and get back to spamming this board and the Tug.

Nice game Monday.

Have you gotten over being fired yet?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Derek approves.

Race is crying like a little bitch. He’s all mouth until you hurt his feelers.

He’s broken after Monday. A shell of his former legend status.

You hate to see it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 11
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

The kind Derek likes
    Derek approves.

You’re so cringy faggy it’s scary.
    Cringy? Get control of your bitch ass 14 year old girl tendencies. And go pull your wife off her trainer