Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RoadDawg55

Comments

• Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

I'm actually not sure you can end up with a board somewhere between HHB and Doogman. I do welcome any and all comers to this site though. It's fun to watch people get in over their heads and then melt down.

What's Kim's handle here anyway?

TheKobeStopper
    You sure it's not Mike Damone?
    Agreed they're indistinguishable at this point.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

Mad_Son said:

RoadDawg55 will be the best poster on the bored.

This place is like the show survivor. You win by voting off everyone better than you.

I think I have a chance.

Seriously you should do stand up.

This. I would love to see him deal with the hecklers. Holy shit, please come down to the Comedy Store and do an open mic. You would get eaten alive. I will pay for your plane ticket to see this.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I'm actually not sure you can end up with a board somewhere between HHB and Doogman. I do welcome any and all comers to this site though. It's fun to watch people get in over their heads and then melt down.

TheKobeStopper
    After his latest post wouldn't surprise me. Christ that was awful.
    So Harvey Road posts that RoadDawg should get run.

You quote him in agreement and repeat that he should get run.

I accuse you of saying he should get banned.

You say that you never specifically said ban and demand a link.

You then bump an old thread, talking about how great it is, which has in the very first post Harvey Road using "run" to mean ban.

Please point out one thing I've said that's innacurate. You are acting like a complete douchebag. I get that Harv has his little schtick and that's funny. But you? Not so much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

TheKobeStopper

You then bump an old thread, talking about how great it is, which has in the very first post Harvey Road using "run" to mean ban.

Please point out one thing I've said that's innacurate. You are acting like a complete douchebag. I get that Harv has his little schtick and that's funny. But you? Not so much.
    If you can't see that my response about showing a link was mocking Kim then I can't help you.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mad_Son said:

This place is like the show survivor. You win by voting off everyone better than you.

I think I have a chance.

This. I would love to see him deal with the hecklers. Holy shit, please come down to the Comedy Store and do an open mic. You would get eaten alive. I will pay for your plane ticket to see this.
  • Options
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

Probably RoadDawg's best post of the year.
  • Options

Run him.

Better explain the term "run" since some people in here still think that means he should be "banned". Guess our audience is new.
  • Options

TheKobeStopper

If you can't see that my response about showing a link was mocking Kim then I can't help you.
    Jesus Christ. You still don't "get it".
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013
    Here is Boobs, Harvey, or He Needs More Time on stage...

"So, the other day.. I was on the internet on this football fan site. And I really don't like this one guy. He's a fucking newb, and his posts are always so serious. So I told him to go die in a fucking fire!!!" (Roaring laughter at own joke, crowd just stares blankly)

"Then a couple of my interweb buddies helped me get this guy. You know, really get into his head. At this point, I would compare it to dropping the soap in a prison. It wasn't a question if he was going to get gang raped, it was a question of how many guys were gonna join in!!" (Roaring laughter at own joke, some of the crowd gets up to go to bar.)

Heckler in crowd: "You suck!" "Get the Fuck off the stage!"

Hey, bouncers, run him! Don't ban him, but he needs to go!

Hey, have you guys ever heard of a lemon party? (At this point drinks, chicken fingers, and human shit are all getting thrown on stage.)

Kim Grinolds in crowd: "Next!"

"Hey, Kim, dig a little deeper! If you can't see that I am funny, well I have a pencil for you! Get it? I told Kim to dig a little deeper!" (Bouncer physically removes unfunny hack from the stage)

The unfunny hack gets in a cab, trying to get on the next flight home. He stares at his lap top computer and says, "I guess I still have you." He gets on the football website where his friends all greet him. "Hey, how was the show?" "Did you do the Lemon Party joke?" "We are fucking awesome!" "We run this site!" "Fucking newbs, in so far over their head!"

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So, the other day.. I was on the internet on this football fan site. And I really don't like this one guy. He's a fucking newb, and his posts are always so serious. So I told him to go die in a fucking fire!!! (Roaring laughter at own joke, crowd just stares blankly)

Then a couple of my interweb buddies helped me get this guy. You know, really get into his head. At this point, I would compare it to dropping the soap in a prison. It wasn't a question if he was going to get gang raped, it was a question of how many guys were gonna join in!! (Roaring laughter at own joke, some of the crowd gets up to go to bar.)

Hey, have you guys ever heard of a lemon party? (At this point drinks, chicken fingers, and human shit are all getting thrown on stage.)

"Hey, Kim, dig a little deeper! If you can't see that I am funny, well I have a pencil for you! Get it" I told Kim to dig a little deeper!" (Bouncer physically removes unfunny hack from the stage)

The unfunny hack gets in a cab, trying to get on the next flight home. He stares at his lap top computer and says, "I guess I still have you." He gets on the football website where his friends all greet him. "Hey, how was the show?" "Did you do the Lemon Party joke?" "We are fucking awesome!"

Ouch
  • Options

TheKobeStopper

Judging by your posts in this thread I'd say you are the one not getting it.
  • Options

"So, the other day.. I was on the internet on this football fan site. And I really don't like this one guy. He's a fucking newb, and his posts are always so serious. So I told him to go die in a fucking fire!!!" (Roaring laughter at own joke, crowd just stares blankly)

"Then a couple of my interweb buddies helped me get this guy. You know, really get into his head. At this point, I would compare it to dropping the soap in a prison. It wasn't a question if he was going to get gang raped, it was a question of how many guys were gonna join in!!" (Roaring laughter at own joke, some of the crowd gets up to go to bar.)

"Hey, Kim, dig a little deeper! If you can't see that I am funny, well I have a pencil for you! Get it? I told Kim to dig a little deeper!" (Bouncer physically removes unfunny hack from the stage)

The unfunny hack gets in a cab, trying to get on the next flight home. He stares at his lap top computer and says, "I guess I still have you." He gets on the football website where his friends all greet him. "Hey, how was the show?" "Did you do the Lemon Party joke?" "We are fucking awesome!" "We run this site!" "Fucking newbs, in so far over their head!"

Do I need to say anymore? I'm sure Kobestopper is fine with these type of posts but is anyone else?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

I'd say this place is like prison and if you walk around like a fucking newb you'll get shanked. RoadDoog like I said in a different thread just dropped the soap in the shower. It's not a matter of if he'll get gang raped but instead of how many.
    POTD
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Do I need to say anymore? I'm sure Kobestopper is fine with these type of posts but is anyone else?
    I got quite a kick out of it.

I mean he went to great lengths just to show how rattled he is.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

WTF is a lemon party?

• Options
    edited July 2013

I got quite a kick out of it.

I mean he went to great lengths just to show how rattled he is.
    It's working, though. The moderation has begun. It backfired on me. Every Doog has his day, I guess.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

I'd say this place is like prison and if you walk around like a fucking newb you'll get shanked. RoadDoog like I said in a different thread just dropped the soap in the shower. It's not a matter of if he'll get gang raped but instead of how many.
    POTD
    Thanks for the classy response. I always enjoyed your posts.
  • Options

TheKobeStopper

No, judging by YOUR posts in this thread I'd say YOU are the one not getting it.
  • Options

TheKobeStopper

No, judging by YOUR posts in this thread I'd say YOU are the one not getting it.
    MOM!!!!!!!