Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good Season...

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

RoadTrip said:

TheHB said:

I’m already over it.

When you get pantsed like that, it’s better than losing a tight one. You know your team was second best.

Ready for malarkey.

Yup. If we can hold onto a hungry DeBoner, the sky is the limit
    Just dont let his daughter transfer. He is probably better than UW deserves.
    Deboner good, Morrel and Grubb questionable... idk... some stuff has got to change, Prime Penix plus Rome/Polk/McMillen aint walking throug that door next year
    I'd rather have Tedford than Grubb.

DeBoer needs some fresh outlooks in the booth.

Grubb lead us to 14-1. Yet, at the same time, had really, really questionable playcalling
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

RoadTrip said:

TheHB said:

I’m already over it.

When you get pantsed like that, it’s better than losing a tight one. You know your team was second best.

Ready for malarkey.

Yup. If we can hold onto a hungry DeBoner, the sky is the limit
    Just dont let his daughter transfer. He is probably better than UW deserves.
    Deboner good, Morrel and Grubb questionable... idk... some stuff has got to change, Prime Penix plus Rome/Polk/McMillen aint walking throug that door next year
    I'd rather have Tedford than Grubb.

DeBoer needs some fresh outlooks in the booth.

Grubb lead us to 14-1. Yet, at the same time, had really, really questionable playcalling
    Grubb was gifted the best OL in the country, a good 1K RB, and the best WR group in the country, a hiesman runner up at QB, and got 13 points...

If he was a recruting genius I might have less resevations but the fact they shit the bed on the main staage and he cant recruit is a major issue.

Not to mentiuon walk on Westy was fucking nails

I want to see Grubb actually recuruit someone and that guy look great in his scheme for fucking once

If Grubb can hold onto some of the OL plus McMillan and Polk he can stay I guess