Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well guysm, it was a memorable season

2»

Comments

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    biak1 said:

Westy and DJ injuries were very costly.

I agree, but lack of depth is a disconcerting and recurring problem and has been for years now.
  • Options
    NookTunnelSyndromeNookTunnelSyndrome Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 184
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got a big hat and can’t wait to wear it in Husky Stadium. Til they ban it..
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,586
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

biak1 said:

I agree, but lack of depth is a disconcerting and recurring problem and has been for years now.
    Happens when you're two years off 4-8, live in a state and region which neutered football and you were selling 401ks as NIL deals 9 months ago. Michigan was a team that wasn't really great anywhere but kind of good everywhere and it worked.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

biak1 said:

Happens when you're two years off 4-8, live in a state and region which neutered football and you were selling 401ks as NIL deals 9 months ago. Michigan was a team that wasn't really great anywhere but kind of good everywhere and it worked.
    So fucking this. Any football fan who doesn't understand this is lying to themselves.