Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sarkisian admits Texas players dealt with nervousness throughout Sugar Bowl

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

DJ knows the story but this fuck groped my ex at an event in 2011. I told him I would throw him through a wall. He was a pussy then and he's still a pussy. And I'd still throw hin through a wall.

The original Keg Boy has been making up for his 4 years spent on the dry dick, dry liver campus that is BYU ever since
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,244
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DJ knows the story but this fuck groped my ex at an event in 2011. I told him I would throw him through a wall. He was a pussy then and he's still a pussy. And I'd still throw hin through a wall.

Yes indeed
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    DHD said:

And you're just now sharing this?

This is a story that should be pinned to the top of this message board and would undoubtedly be an instant classic.

However, I do respect your desire to keep it private and not give in to the prurient wishes of a bunch of message board losers, well done.

(See how I'm trying to encourage you and being respectful at the same time? But seriously, c'mon man, post that story!!)
    To be faaaaaaairrrrr this was when we were still half brains. And I had season tix and he was drunk. But his sick curled in.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but I still wear my halfbrain badge with honor.

Your picture of a pour man’s chip Gaines during his cheat on Joann stage makes me think you’re young.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Your picture of a pour man’s chip Gaines during his cheat on Joann stage makes me think you’re young.
    I had to look up who those people are, so you can rest assured I’m old.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blayen said:

Every time I started to get nervous about this game I reflected back on all the big stage games Sark won when he was here. And then I felt better.

When my wife asked if I was nervous, I just told her that Sark was our bitch. Everything that happened at the end was simply to make sure that there was no doubt about that fact in his mind.

There's no way in hell you didn't at least feel a twinge of anxiety in the final seconds
    I was praying to REAL God before each snap on the final set of downs.
    while DJ was rolling around on the ground writhing in pain I walked into the bedroom and kneeled down to pray, listening to the rest of the game
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Every time I started to get nervous about this game I reflected back on all the big stage games Sark won when he was here. And then I felt better.

Feel the same about harbaugh
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 6
    dnc said:

chuck said:

The biggest change I see in Sark (aside from aging so poorly over 10 years) is in the way he phrases his excuses. He's still blaming the players, and how he does it is still not particularly clever or subtle, and it's still exactly the same in effect, but the phrasing is different. He's come so far.

He’s phrasing with house money now
    A lot of UM fans talking about playing with house money. I got a feeling Penix an Co is about to make them go bust
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Blayen said:

When my wife asked if I was nervous, I just told her that Sark was our bitch. Everything that happened at the end was simply to make sure that there was no doubt about that fact in his mind.

There's no way in hell you didn't at least feel a twinge of anxiety in the final seconds
    I was praying to REAL God before each snap on the final set of downs.
    I left the house after the bomb put them on like the 30 or whatever. Came back when I thought for sure it would be over but made the mistake of catching the last 2 plays which was worse. The probability of losing when it was 1st and goal had to be in the high 60s low 70s percentile.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I had to look up who those people are, so you can rest assured I’m old.
    I was in Waco for 3 yrs so that’s my excuse. Plus Joanna is hot.