Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

nothing to hold back

wonder if we’ll see any wild shit from the offense. you only have penix and odunze for one more game might as well rip it out there

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,714
    edited January 4

wonder if we’ll see any wild shit from the offense. you only have penix and odunze for one more game might as well rip it out there

I'm excited for this team to finally play in the ultimate game. They are ace competitors and focused as fuck when the bright lights are on.

A ton of character and talent. I think they are having a very fun week right now and are going to be locked in for the full 60 minutes.

Conversely, I think the UM D staff is like "what the fuck are we going to do with this?"

And that shit trickles down to the players.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    TheHB said:

I imagine we could see something unique. That said, DeBoer and Grubb don’t always time their fancy shit at the best spots. They got cute against Texas when they had them on the ropes.

I hope they keep the cute shit to a minimum and just go fucking win with the talent and playcalling that has worked most of the season.

prediction: it hasn’t not worked so they don’t stop

I'm excited for this team to finally play in the ultimate game. They are ace competitors and focused as fuck when the bright lights are on.

A ton of character and talent. I think they are having a very fun week right now and are going to be locked in for the full 60 minutes.

Conversely, I think the UM D staff is like "what the fuck are we going to do with this?"

eh, they have to play ohio state every year which is usually harder than this year

eh, they have to play ohio state every year which is usually harder than this year
    A lot easier when you know if its a run or pass before the play actually, thanks Conor.

I would also look at the TCU game last year for reference.

A lot easier when you know if its a run or pass before the play actually, thanks Conor.

TCU had multiple pick 6’s which frankly isn’t happening
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

Just no double reverse flea flickers, please.
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796
    Optimistically, I saw one postgame interview with DeBoer Mon night where he said they may need to look at - are they taking the ball out of their best player's hands in critical situations. So I take that to read DeBoer was also pissed about those two successive handoffs to Tybo.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    So, OP, what your saying is, they need to piss themselves in front of Michigan players.

So, OP, what your saying is, they need to piss themselves in front of Michigan players.

couldn’t have said it better
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796

"we"
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I'd like to see us do a triple-reverse statue of liberty flea-flicker to pick up 6 yards on a 2nd and 4

Think you'll be one happy Dwag Monday night.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

I'd like to see us do a triple-reverse statue of liberty flea-flicker to pick up 6 yards on a 2nd and 4

First down

TCU had multiple pick 6’s which frankly isn’t happening
    51 points in 60 minutes, that is a LOT of pick 6's.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,249 Swaye's Wigwam
    I wouldn't be surprised if with Johnson so hurt we see an increased number of WR runs and probably more sideways passes. We've seen all of the WRs run at different points and some more than others and I noticed on some runs they were showing handing it off to a WR as an option in the look.