Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Fudge Softens

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 5

dnc said:
    I'm confused and must have missed episodes 1 and 2 of this show.
    Can someone explain this to me
    That’s fudgie in the video with Softy. He’s now doxxed, and has to give Softy a handjob in exchange for a free plane ticket to Houston.
    But...like.... why?
    Because he didn’t have the scratch to buy a plane ticket. He should just consider himself lucky that Softy didn’t ask him to give up the fancy feast.
    So this is a serious question and I'm sure it will come off as insensitive but is fudgie autistic or have some kind of condition or something?

Like why is a local radio personality staging a video chat with some random guy to give him husky tickets? This seems like a make-a-wish type thing.
    It seems like you missed that someone already made the make-a-wish joke. And I'm struggling with the connection between autism and radio show.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,214
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Btw fudge looks like a Make a Wish kid that didn’t die

The Magic Johnson aids where you gain weight
    It's called a thyroid disorder!!!
    I'm going to go ahead and say that @Fudgie might just have the best comedic timing on the board. Our boy is growing up and will one day run this place.

But we'll always have 'lol, Ahmed is elite'. Always, and forever.
    There are posts from me in 2018 saying Fudgie is the future of HcH
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

dnc said:
    That’s fudgie in the video with Softy. He’s now doxxed, and has to give Softy a handjob in exchange for a free plane ticket to Houston.
    But...like.... why?
    Because he didn’t have the scratch to buy a plane ticket. He should just consider himself lucky that Softy didn’t ask him to give up the fancy feast.
    So this is a serious question and I'm sure it will come off as insensitive but is fudgie autistic or have some kind of condition or something?

Like why is a local radio personality staging a video chat with some random guy to give him husky tickets? This seems like a make-a-wish type thing.
    A bunch of my friend's are going, they started a thing on twitter trying to find someone to help with flight tickets. I don't make enough money (finishing my degree) to afford airfare, tickets, and hotel. I got the tickets and hotel covered though. It got pretty popular with dozens of DWAGs chiming in. I basically just panhandled for airfare. I'm fine, just a little ADHD!! but not a make a wish kid. CSB.

This is the most surprising part of your voluntary doxxing. Friends? IRL?

Just kidding, respect to the hustle, I'll buy you a beer if I see you.
    Yeah, my IRLs 🤓🤓🤓
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

FireCohen said:

Btw fudge looks like a Make a Wish kid that didn’t die

The Magic Johnson aids where you gain weight
    It's called a thyroid disorder!!!
    I'm going to go ahead and say that @Fudgie might just have the best comedic timing on the board. Our boy is growing up and will one day run this place.

But we'll always have 'lol, Ahmed is elite'. Always, and forever.
    There are posts from me in 2018 saying Fudgie is the future of HcH

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish everyone would post there Twitter handles so I can get my reads down.

IMO being doxxed gives you a little more sway online so use this well. Dont do some writing and have a power struggle with an established online community leader though cause that shticks already been done

Also idk if the gen xrs know what a shiesty is but put me down for a yes if you wear just that and body paint
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

IMO being doxxed gives you a little more sway online so use this well. Dont do some writing and have a power struggle with an established online community leader though cause that shticks already been done

Also idk if the gen xrs know what a shiesty is but put me down for a yes if you wear just that and body paint

It's just a ski mask
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:
    But...like.... why?

It seems like you missed that someone already made the make-a-wish joke. And I'm struggling with the connection between autism and radio show.
    If I was autistic i'd probably chose a more emotionally stable special interest like trains or the roman empire. Who knows I could be an undiagnosed Frank the Tank without the weight issue.

Anudder fudgie banger
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:
    But...like.... why?

If I was autistic i'd probably chose a more emotionally stable special interest like trains or the roman empire. Who knows I could be an undiagnosed Frank the Tank without the weight issue.

Chinned for knowing who frank the tank is.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Canadawg said:

It's just a ski mask
    Fudgie if you see portnoy, tell him what an unathletic dork he is for me
    Portnoy was actually a good baseball player back in the day.

His college baseball dreams were cut short by an injury

Barstool Sports/YouTube
    In high school, Dave Portnoy was an average football player, but an exceptionally good baseball outfielder. "I would describe myself as a dominant high school baseball player," Portnoy remarked in the Barstool Sports documentary series about the founder. "We probably lost like three or four games my entire high school career."

Portnoy — who got started on the Swampscott High School baseball team as a freshman — won the triple crown in his junior year and played until the end of his high school career. His teammates recalled how Portnoy managed to hit some home runs during his tenure on the team. His sophomore year in 1993, the team won the state championships, and an exhilarated Portnoy passionately dissected the events in a post-game chat with the press.

According to his head coach at the time, Frank Defelice, Portnoy possessed an enchanting sense of humor, which made him a delight to work with.[6:33]"Every coach would like to have a guy like him on your team," Defelice said in the Barstool documentary. "He kind of kept things loose ... I used to like some of the things he did. I mean, it made me laugh. He always had something to say." Despite his promising future, Portnoy's dreams of playing Division III baseball hit a wall when he incurred an unfortunate shoulder injury while playing football.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sasBEbMZa4
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Souwfby425.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 5
    Fudgie. I feel like you doxed yourself a few years back as the leach comparison came out then as well.

And congrats, buddy. I hope we get to meet up for a ZJ.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Canadawg said:

It's just a ski mask
    Fudgie if you see portnoy, tell him what an unathletic dork he is for me
    I'll challenge him to a combine workout

https://youtu.be/f5tZDNiXQyY?si=VvWVC4CgySErmPcZ