Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer literally flipped the script

13»

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,798
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogville said:

His move on the 2nd 4th down attempt was fucking madman shit. I'm talking about him having Penix go out to pretend they and get Texas to go offsides, calls timeout, then puts his fucking offense back out there to go for it.

Never seen anything like it, if another coach has don't it -- props to them too.

I hate the draw them offsides attempt only to call time out. I was like

Then they come out and get it. Boing

I think DeBoer may have done it last season
    Exactly, take the delay of game and punt it away.

Anyone know what game opponent he did the same too last year? Can't believe I missed it.
    Didn't he do this in the apple cup? Before Odunze run.
    Like JoeE, I wasn't drinking during the sugar bowl, however, I was three sheets to the wind for the AC. Definitely can't recall much beyond how much of a chance we gave WSU.
    I'm pretty sure he did and I think I like it. I might be overthinking it but I like making the defense think they are off the hook and going through the rep of not jumping offsides and then having to go back on the field. 4D chess. Jimmy approves.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,179
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Brock said his phone blew up when DeBoer was hired saying UW got the best coach in America

We were all ready to slit our throats because of it, who knew that an insurance salesman was part time top 5 CFB coach
    This ain't it, plenty of us were very happy with the hire from day one.
    I remember plenty of happy people with an even mix of, looks promising but LIPO.

Very few throat or wrist slitters