Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Few observations after 3 days of camp

1) Miles cut his hair...the corn rows as a QB probably were cut for court but I didn't care for that look as it set a bad example as a QB IMO. Example: NWG/hoops. May the best man win that QB position.

2) The defense will have some interesting conversations when they are at this evening BBQ with the snapper, kicker and punter's house this evening. "So guys...what's the deal with the head coach paying attention to us (Def) all a sudden? Not sure, seems Revis Island isn't around the QB's 24/7 anymore? I know FYFMFE. I haven't even seen Coach Pete hit the goal poast yet? Yah he isn't following me on twitter yet, wtf?

3) Can we buy Fatters some camo from the big and extra big shop? Dude is seriously distracting when interviewing and how does he wipe his ass.....dude dude Nate doog do a rhyme I'm from Montana....hey you like gin and juice or is that just BS? Hey have you ever heard of Butt Montana?

4) Kim is the biggest cunt known to man....in an interview with Dexter he said "aren't you pissed about being in the 2s?" Dex is cool as a cucumber...."it's day 2" repeated 2-3 times with a straight face. Kim is a cock (hey Cockus ;) Dex is a stud and mentioned he was out during spring and I hope he shoves a cucumber up Kim's Ass 75k. Kim you are a complete fucktard! Coach Pete will be good for business for anyone that has an interest in Husky Football but you are to stupid to see this.

5) Thank The Lord almighty that Seven beat OSU and got by WSU because Chris Petersen is the real deal and I can't believe we upgraded while off loading Steve kardasian. Great time to be a daWg.

FYI...really enjoying the programming at the Pac12 network seeing the 1980 season early today and the 2 past RB wins tonight from 9-10pm...

@RaceBannon‌ and @iDawg‌: just finished the 50 plus HB podcasts over the summer and really enjoyed...thumbs up. And @DerekJohnson‌ I did order my 2 and 3rd book like I said I would so there.

Good day Fuckos

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

@RaceBannon‌ and @iDawg‌: just finished the 50 plus HB podcasts over the summer and really enjoyed...thumbs up.

Link?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    LOL at Kim Jong Vino being so fucktarded to not understand that Petersen is making sure players are getting work playing with some other guys that they could be playing next to once injuries hit (that's called coaching and playing for contingencies for those Sark lovers out there). Also sending a message about developing the team's depth and putting players into a position that WHEN they hit the field that they aren't overwhelmed by it. Mixing 1's in with 2's makes sense from time to time. Helps in building trust and developing confidence throughout the team.

It'd be one thing if there was only one OL from the 2's playing with the 1's ... but it's the entire left side of the OL ... which is a strong unit for us. Important that both of those guys stay in tandem when they are working together.

It will be interesting when next week Hatchie and Charles go back working with the 1's and there's debate behind their increase play.

But then again, you could be spending $10 a month to see F^3 post practice reports that consist of who got the first snaps in a drill followed by who got the second snaps in a drill.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,949 Founders Club
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    "Do you miss Cozz?????"

shoot me.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

DaWgs!

I smell Spooge.

Hows Chainong Maeie?

He lives in Thailand, did you know that?

Also, he moved to Thailand a couple years ago. Where can he watch the game?
  • "Do you miss Cozz?????"

shoot me.

No shit, I thought the same but forgot to add....nice catch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2014
    Who is Spooge?
  • Who is Spooge?

don't play coy, Timer

Whoosh
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam

Who is Spooge?

don't play coy, Timer

Whoosh
    disagree
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,088 Founders Club

dnc said:

Who is Spooge?

don't play coy, Timer

No way it's Cockus. Cockus would never doog so hard as to give a shit if the QB has cornrows.

Smells like Spooge to me.

It's Spooge or someone who has Spooge dialed in but most likely abundance. Prepare to get your tai boxing gloves out in the coming weeks.
    I have Spooge's daughter speed dialed in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2014
    At Run @dnc‌, you are pressing. I don't really care if a kid has corn rows but with everything that has happened had his hair been the same I wouldn't think Peterman is who we think he is. Not a huge deal but I was curious about the dew until I saw him in a photo today.

And I didn't come in kissing DJs ass. He deleted my old account like I asked and took a parting shot after I left which I thought was weak but I still purchased my 2nd and 3rd book like I said because I wanted to read Tui's year and About Willingsham. Since he took those parting shots I didn't order the kindle version like I planned and instead ordered two used from amazon....so there.

And since you are asking, I gave @RaceBannon‌ and idawg a shoutout because it took me 3 months to listen to all those old podcast. I didn't really get race or duck fighter years ago because I didn't like that he was giving the zeros free pub. Having listened to many hours I enjoyed the podcasts, not sure how that is kissing ass? I was just stating a fact jack.
  • dnc said:

Who is Spooge?

don't play coy, Timer

No way it's Cockus. Cockus would never doog so hard as to give a shit if the QB has cornrows.

It's Spooge or someone who has Spooge dialed in but most likely abundance. Prepare to get your tai boxing gloves out in the coming weeks.
    This could be Cockus because you know he is lurking and can't stay away. I liked Cockus but found it funny he couldn't believe I had my account deleted and he did the same like 2 weeks later followed by his ban.

I took along walk and I don't plan to kick anyone's ass, well if Kimmy or Fetters did something stupid I would probably smack one of them for general purposes.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635

dnc said:

Who is Spooge?

don't play coy, Timer

This could be Cockus because you know he is lurking and can't stay away. I liked Cockus but found it funny he couldn't believe I had my account deleted and he did the same like 2 weeks later followed by his ban.

I took along walk and I don't plan to kick anyone's ass, well if Kimmy or Fetters did something stupid I would probably smack one of them for general purposes.
    That's not a bad call right there, it's clearly not Harv but someone who has this place dialed in. You may have nailed that one spoogy.