Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Natty Circle Jerk

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam
Any plans for a HH tailgate or was the shitty rose bowl too awkward? I promise I won’t hit on any of your wives, or daughters unless you’re into that type of thing. Still trying to figure out the logistics, I’m pour, but don’t know how I can miss this.

We could build a cardboard wall and make a glory hole, play whose in my mouth, and other non-homo games.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,101 Founders Club
    I'd be scared to hang even with sober @dirtysouwfdawg .
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    I mean there has to be one.

Right?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam
    So I booked an air bnb shipping container. It looks pretty bad ass. The outdoor patio and other outdoor space has two grills, a long table, other seating, etc. Only downside is it’s 20 mins from the stadium. Could be a good circle jerk location for pre-funk before tailgating and bar hoping. Since it’s not fucking cool to admit you want to hang with the DSD and his 15 yr old ginger, DM if you’re want to figure something out for a lunch bbq. Or not, either way it’s still fuck off.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,339 Swaye's Wigwam

So I booked an air bnb shipping container. It looks pretty bad ass. The outdoor patio and other outdoor space has two grills, a long table, other seating, etc. Only downside is it’s 20 mins from the stadium. Could be a good circle jerk location for pre-funk before tailgating and bar hoping. Since it’s not fucking cool to admit you want to hang with the DSD and his 15 yr old ginger, DM if you’re want to figure something out for a lunch bbq. Or not, either way it’s still fuck off.

Is this a bit?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,856 Swaye's Wigwam

Is this a bit?
    No, sadly just gay.
    Bus parking passes are available for $200 (and also RVs).

I assume between IranAirBus.gif and FreeCandyBus.gif there will be something bored sponsored

@dirtysouwfdawg and I have been sexting back and forth on DMs about this, working hard behind the scenes even though his ginger kid has the ginger crud.

Anything that happens Monday will be at an indoor location due to the weather forecast.

TYFYS

And I am game for something Monday lunch time before I meet up with my own lemon-party connoisseurs before the natty.

@dirtysouwfdawg and I have been sexting back and forth on DMs about this, working hard behind the scenes even though his ginger kid has the ginger crud.

Anything that happens Monday will be at an indoor location due to the weather forecast.

The ginger is well. It’s the princess and TOF who got the crud.
    whlinder said:

TYFYS

And I am game for something Monday lunch time before I meet up with my own lemon-party connoisseurs before the natty.
    Can we call it pre-lemons party lunch?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854

whlinder said:

TYFYS

Can we call it pre-lemons party lunch?
    I'll be there