Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

deserves it's own thread (courtesy of UWerentThereMan)

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,727 Swaye's Wigwam
TYFYS. To anyone who missed this gem in the game thread.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,301
    Texas arm too sleevey
    AI watches Friday Night Lights

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,811 Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

AI obviously did not watch the game and see the cameraman continue to put a Texas ranch worthy UW cheerleader on the screen. Everyone in my house including my wife cringed when we got the gut shot

Yeah, I think that was a guy?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club
    gmo said:

AI needs to get its shit together. The Texas girl is quite obviously straddling the UW girl but the left leg of Texas is in front of UW.

Makes no sense at all and I find it rather disturbing.

NTD, BB
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,727 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 3

gmo said:

AI needs to get its shit together. The Texas girl is quite obviously straddling the UW girl but the left leg of Texas is in front of UW.

NTD, BB
    clearly you've been analyzing this like the nacho cheese aisle at QFC.

You and Harbaugh, looking for illegal use of the hands by the UW cheerleader.

gmo said:

NTD, BB
    AI art is exactly like dream memories to me. It’s vivid and communicates a clear emotion/feeling but then when you study it it makes no fucking sense.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club

gmo said:

NTD, BB
    AI art is exactly like dream memories to me. It’s vivid and communicates a clear emotion/feeling but then when you study it it makes no fucking sense.
    Great analogy. I often tell my wife about a dream by saying I was at so and so’s house but it wasn’t their house.