Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SEC Dawg

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Portal and NIL has shifted power away from the SEC. Used to be the only league paying players. Not no more.

They'll find new ways to cheat, especially with two Texass schools and Oklahomo. They already got into the playoff over an undefeated team. Hope I'm wrong, of course....
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Portal and NIL has shifted power away from the SEC. Used to be the only league paying players. Not no more.

They'll find new ways to cheat, especially with two Texass schools and Oklahomo. They already got into the playoff over an undefeated team. Hope I'm wrong, of course....
    They also used to stack talent before the portal. Players were "developed" for the NFL in the top programs. Now they fucking beat it to a new place for PT and some dough.

Major blow to SEC.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

You're such a loser. You were wrong just admit it

No idea what the fk you talking about or the fags that agreed. And they are fags..
    You said Alabama would win it all and Texass would handle UW dumbass
    Ummm, you are wrong. Not way wrong, but wrong…

I said I think Bama would win it all. Correct. Also “voted” and said WA will win a close one..

You and others here are harping back to my rant(and I ain’t reading that shit) that y’all are “dooging”(like I remeber) and ain’t taking this TX team serious enough..hint:y’all were seconds away from losing, I mean, like yards.

Are you or anyone discounting that? I said and voted y’all would win in a close one. Go fucking look. Don’t twist. I just got aggravated with the dooging. And y’all pounced. I get it. I’m not angry or hurt or anything..when Bama lost, was pulling for y’all. And I said since the labile shit, I’d like to see Bama rectify that loss…

OK. Crucify that shit.. Bama lost in OT. Now, hope WA wins but don’t take TX lightly..they almost pulled that shit out. Within seconds. Yards.

Good for y’all, man. Good for y’all. Came within a gnats ass of losing. A gnats ass..

I don’t understand why y’all are all still hating on what I said other than hoping Bama won for the SEC. OT guys.

Now, y’all get Michigan.

Look, bottom line, and anyone should know this…one conference can’t win EVERYTIME, right???

Right???

All I can say, is be glad the next two teams has Nothing to do with healthy Big G and good luck to you all. And I am absolutely pulling for our? Huskie.

Keep on beating.

I can take it. It’s pretty normal in the SEC. Heh
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

No idea what the fk you talking about or the fags that agreed. And they are fags..

I said I think Bama would win it all. Correct. Also “voted” and said WA will win a close one..

You and others here are harping back to my rant(and I ain’t reading that shit) that y’all are “dooging”(like I remeber) and ain’t taking this TX team serious enough..hint:y’all were seconds away from losing, I mean, like yards.

Are you or anyone discounting that? I said and voted y’all would win in a close one. Go fucking look. Don’t twist. I just got aggravated with the dooging. And y’all pounced. I get it. I’m not angry or hurt or anything..when Bama lost, was pulling for y’all. And I said since the labile shit, I’d like to see Bama rectify that loss…

OK. Crucify that shit.. Bama lost in OT. Now, hope WA wins but don’t take TX lightly..they almost pulled that shit out. Within seconds. Yards.

Good for y’all, man. Good for y’all. Came within a gnats ass of losing. A gnats ass..

I don’t understand why y’all are all still hating on what I said other than hoping Bama won for the SEC. OT guys.

Now, y’all get Michigan.

Look, bottom line, and anyone should know this…one conference can’t win EVERYTIME, right???

Right???

All I can say, is be glad the next two teams has Nothing to do with healthy Big G and good luck to you all. And I am absolutely pulling for our? Huskie.

Keep on beating.

Nobody is reading this fucko. You’re forever the loser who hitched his wagon to Saban’s corpse and Texas and their junky head coach, while being a Mississippi St fan 🤣
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

jecornel said:

Get on board @SECDAWG

Here, pod.
    Pod, how will Warshington overcome the SEC speed by playing Michigan?
    Something I hope DeBo can figure out.

Bama played like GA today in the SECCG. That’s my opinion, minus the injuries in that game.

I think if WA can capitalize on Big plays, they win. If they let MI push them
    Around and control clock, they lose. MI is better than TX.

JMO.

Y’all do know Bama lost that in OT by 3 yards?

This was in no way a blow out. Don’t twist.

Thankfully for y’all, you don’t get a Healthy GA.

And that’s just another of my opinions I will get beat up on.

So beat it.
    Texas beat Bama by 10 in Bama

Michigan barely won in California

Sure.gif

Meh.

Great take.

Means a lot.

Thanks.

Pardon.

Touche.

All that.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:
    That’s me, totally.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

Now, y’all get Michigan.

Right???

Keep on beating.

Tldr
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

Now, y’all get Michigan.

Right???

Keep on beating.

Nobody is reading this fucko. You’re forever the loser who hitched his wagon to Saban’s corpse and Texas and their junky head coach, while being a Mississippi St fan 🤣
    DG1F.

That ought to be real simple to get. Fucko..
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

Now, y’all get Michigan.

Right???

Keep on beating.

Tldr
    Awesome
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Canadawg said:

@SECDAWGS is a loser. But he is OUR loser.
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Jeebus. We name calling or talking serious.

I can do both. Real well.

No you have been an arrogant pos all month jumping from ship to ship. We don't want you so go jump in bed with Harbaugh
    Arrogance and stupidity. What a damn combo. ONLY south of the mason-dixon.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

Now, y’all get Michigan.

Right???

Keep on beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRnRX85tQu4
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

Now, y’all get Michigan.

Right???

Keep on beating.

It isn't dooging if the Dwags back it up. PUH!
  • Options
    biak1 said:

Why is Stalin’s pet retard still here?

What part of retard do you not understand?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

Now, y’all get Michigan.

Right???

Keep on beating.

It isn't dooging if the Dwags back it up. PUH!
    You're treating him like you haven't encountered him all month