Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A message to the board from HuskyBuck ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,056
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

Really appreciate the warm welcome guys. A little bit more about me. I’ve been a huge Husky fan on and off since the 3rd quarter of the 1992 Rose Bowl. Prior to that I was a huge Colorado/Georgia Tech fan but something about those Huskies converted me.

I became disillusioned with the Huskies around 2008 when they didnt give Willingham a 6th year, but now im back, committed to the program….unless they lose this next game.

Yes but has anyone fucked you yet?
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HuskyBuck said:

Really appreciate the warm welcome guys. A little bit more about me. I’ve been a huge Husky fan on and off since the 3rd quarter of the 1992 Rose Bowl. Prior to that I was a huge Colorado/Georgia Tech fan but something about those Huskies converted me.

I became disillusioned with the Huskies around 2008 when they didnt give Willingham a 6th year, but now im back, committed to the program….unless they lose this next game.

Negative, I can’t count your mom, that was before my first post here at HH.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,056
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

You like fucking dead people you sick fuck.
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

You like fucking dead people you sick fuck.
    Bro I said before my first post here. I hate to break it to you now but you might be my illegitimate bastard son.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,122
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hey

Let's fuck

@huskyhooligan would want to get in on that action.
    Who wouldn't?