Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HANG THE BANNER!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

DucksFC said:

Me every time FishDuck poasts

If you had this situation what do you prioritize the shitting or throwing up?
    If I had to clean up my own shit splattered everywhere I'd probably choose to swallow a bottle of fentanyl instead. I'm keeping my ass over the toilet.
    So much this. Cleaning up puke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cleaning up shit.
    I thought so but it's nice to get confirmation from someone who knows.
    I have 3 kids under 8. I know. My son puked all over his two year old sister Sunday night. Thankfully, she had a fleece blanket on her and nothing got through. She didn’t even wake up lol. I’d take that over me splattering the wall and floor with shit all day every day
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,667
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023

chuck said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

DucksFC said:

If I had to clean up my own shit splattered everywhere I'd probably choose to swallow a bottle of fentanyl instead. I'm keeping my ass over the toilet.
    I have 3 kids under 8. I know. My son puked all over his two year old sister Sunday night. Thankfully, she had a fleece blanket on her and nothing got through. She didn’t even wake up lol. I’d take that over me splattering the wall and floor with shit all day every day
    My 2 yo and 4 yo just wrestle each other all day until the 2 yo hits his head on the wood floor or something else and then goes and tells on him that "Baby HIT!! Baby PUSHED!!!" like he hasn't been doing all of those things himself.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    Founders Club
    haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

DucksFC said:

My 2 yo and 4 yo just wrestle each other all day until the 2 yo hits his head on the wood floor or something else and then goes and tells on him that "Baby HIT!! Baby PUSHED!!!" like he hasn't been doing all of those things himself.
    That sounds exactly like something my two year old would do. She’s manipulative and mean 😂
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

DucksFC said:

6 and 4. They only fight more now. At least they are figuring out how to lie about it better.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was at the Hayden Walmart tonight and stood next to a dad who appeared to be at the end of his sanity.... 2 yo daughter stuffing her face with cheetos while the older daughter joined in, and the father just letting the healthy eating dam break in exchange for a moment of sanity. It wasn't a scenario he wanted, but one that he was rolling with to stay in the bright light of his daughter's eyes.

I imagine in this scenario you go for what gives you the most sanity.... and that would be to make sure the poop hits the toilet, preferably in the toilet, unlike what you may see at the Cle Elum rest stop.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

DucksFC said:

Turns out Feces isn’t quite the useless cunt Pup claimed.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,106
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

DucksFC said:

Wait until your kids hit drinking age.

Those fucking fruity punch cocktails are a bitch.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

FireCohen said:

DucksFC said:

Shit in the toilet, puke in the trash can
    Wouldn't that be shit in the trash can and shit in the toilet (for you)?

Abundance.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Good God. Grasping at straws trying to prop up their losers. It’s sad to see how far Oregon has fallen.

Fischdick has always been a huge loser hth
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,133
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    ntxduck said:

Good God. Grasping at straws trying to prop up their losers. It’s sad to see how far Oregon has fallen.

Fischdick has always been a huge loser hth
    his tears over Helfrich and Justin Wilcox are only rivaled by Fentress