Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What an awesome day, mans.

PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
edited August 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Practice starts today!

It's been 9 months and 5 days since I fired Head Coach and Professional Boner-Killer Lane Kiffin following an embarrassing loss at ASU's Kush field, which is a pretty dope name. Hardy har har.

Now, our boys take the field behind brand new Head Coach, slash Offensive Coordinator, slash Offensive Genius, slash Pickle Enthusiast, Stefan Sarkisian. You guys might remember him for his legendary offensive innovations, such as run-run-incomplete-pass-punt, and first-down-except-there's-a-flag.

Things have already been hoppin' around here. Macklemore and Ivan Lewis have the kids focused on getting "TV Arms", which means you have nice arms while on the sidelines when the commentators are discussing your ACL tear or high ankle sprain.

USC starts it's season with a game against the formerly tuff Fresno State, followed by a September 6th showdown with Coach Rick Shaw's Stanford Cardinal. After that we'll play 8 shitty teams in a row, meaning Stefan probably doesn't lose more than 3 of those.

You can tell that the players are already embracing Stefan's culture. Look at this guy's O-face! He'll definitely make the "2-Deeps" this season.

I'm sorry to hear that things are such a dreckfest up in Muttlake (LOL! SEE WHAT I DID THERE?). I was reading the coaches pole, and it looks like they picked you last place. How can you guys be expected to compete in the modern edgy landscape of CFB with a Churchlady like Christopete Boisestate running your program? Probably best to just blow the whole thing up.

HOWEVER, it's awfully warm for football season, so enjoy the practice reports while you can. I heard Jerry Brewer say 9-wins or doorassout on iheartradio today, which shows up delusional your Seattle media is. We all know the Seattle media's reputation for outlandishly high expectations of your football team.

The coogs tell me that your schedule is too soft. Man up and play Portland State and Nevada, you pussies! When you guys go 6-0, having gameday there will be undeserved. But gameday is definitely coming to Pullman this year. Definitely.

In conclusion, take your cock out and rock with it. I'll see you bitches in the Pac-8 Title Game, the speedballs are on me.

With Respect,
Pat Haden, Football Superfan.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Practice starts today!

It's been 9 months and 5 days since I fired Head Coach and Professional Boner-Killer Lane Kiffin following an embarrassing loss at ASU's Kush field, which is a pretty dope name. Hardy har har.

Now, our boys take the field behind brand new Head Coach, slash Offensive Coordinator, slash Offensive Genius, slash Pickle Enthusiast, Stefan Sarkisian. You guys might remember him for his legendary offensive innovations, such as run-run-incomplete-pass-punt, and first-down-except-there's-a-flag.

Things have already been hoppin' around here. Macklemore and Ivan Lewis have the kids focused on getting "TV Arms", which means you have nice arms while on the sidelines when the commentators are discussing your ACL tear or high ankle sprain.

USC starts it's season with a game against the formerly tuff Fresno State, followed by a September 6th showdown with Coach Rick Shaw's Stanford Cardinal. After that we'll play 8 shitty teams in a row, meaning Stefan probably doesn't lose more than 3 of those.

You can tell that the players are already embracing Stefan's culture. Look at this guy's O-face! He'll definitely make the "2-Deeps" this season.

I'm sorry to hear that things are such a dreckfest up in Muttlake (LOL! SEE WHAT I DID THERE?). I was reading the coaches pole, and it looks like they picked you last place. How can you guys be expected to compete in the modern edgy landscape of CFB with a Churchlady like Christopete Boisestate running your program? Probably best to just blow the whole thing up.

HOWEVER, it's awfully warm for football season, so enjoy the practice reports while you can. I heard Jerry Brewer say 9-wins or doorassout on iheartradio today, which shows up delusional your Seattle media is. We all know the Seattle media's reputation for outlandishly high expectations of your football team.

The coogs tell me that your schedule is too soft. Man up and play Portland State and Nevada, you pussies! When you guys go 6-0, having gameday there will be undeserved. But gameday is definitely coming to Pullman this year. Definitely.

In conclusion, take your cock out and rock with it. I'll see you bitches in the Pac-8 Title Game, the speedballs are on me.

With Respect,
    Pat Haden, Football Superfan.

irl
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,689
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Definitely my favorite classy rival fan poster. Having you around makes me forget how bad I missed cougarfs.
  • Options
    joeybellevuedawgjoeybellevuedawg Member Posts: 7
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2014
    But bro how many true freshman are with the 1's? These guys were 4 stars for a reason, you need to get them on the field immediately. Ivan can get them in shape later. Plus, heard you have a couple of dudes that should probably be seniors?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PHFS wins the day.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Classics Bored. Belongs.
  • Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes