Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Free Tybo

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

A little too much dooging for Tybo going on here. His mighty 4.3 YPC and inability to run between the tackles doesn't impress me much.

I don't know about that man. Toward the end of the season, he was showing some real burst through the interior line. He didn't break anything real long but he was close. I think what others are saying is they saw real potential and he was getting some tough yards. Hope he is exonerated and he helps the running game.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,958
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

A little too much dooging for Tybo going on here. His mighty 4.3 YPC and inability to run between the tackles doesn't impress me much.

He's a true freshman that weighs 185 pounds. Of course he's not going to be the best inside zone/power/trap runner, dinosaur. He's talented, it doesn't take a great eye to see that.
    Didn’t stop nip
    Nip was already damn near the strongest player on the team as a true frosh.

Absolute freak.

Tybo isn't as good as good as the best true freshman RB we've ever had is quite the observation.
    I’m saying it can be done as it has been done.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

He's a true freshman that weighs 185 pounds. Of course he's not going to be the best inside zone/power/trap runner, dinosaur. He's talented, it doesn't take a great eye to see that.
    Didn’t stop nip

Absolute freak.

Tybo isn't as good as good as the best true freshman RB we've ever had is quite the observation.
    If Nip's the standard you're going to be disappointed with virtually every RB we ever bring in.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,958
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Didn’t stop nip

Absolute freak.

If Nip's the standard you're going to be disappointed with virtually every RB we ever bring in.
    No shit. Weird one to dig in on, bully.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tybo has the look of an SC athelete
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,121
    I think Rankin is the better comparison. Has a different gear than the other backs.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think Rankin is the better comparison. Has a different gear than the other backs.

Pretty good but I think he already runs tougher and more aggressive than Rankin ever did. He just needs to get his feet under him.

If I'm not mistaken, Tybo had the longest run of the season (at Arizona) before he wrecked it by face masking a tackler at the end. Seems like it was nearly 70 yards.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club

Wasn't Rankin kind of a long strider who ran a little upright?