Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Free Tybo

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,962
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

RTD said:

Got banned at Discord, seems a bit ironic.

I got banned for disparaging Jen.

Banned from a fucking Discord server 😂
    I’m glad we don’t get banned here for remarks like that… 😆
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,543
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    A little too much dooging for Tybo going on here. His mighty 4.3 YPC and inability to run between the tackles doesn't impress me much.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    HFNY said:

HFNY said:

WDWHA. I can picture him fumbling the game away. Duck fans will be screaming about DeBoer condoning rape culture. Go away, Tybo.

You have no evidence. One of the worst posts ever.
    I didn't say he did it. But Duck fans have all the screen shots they need.

Personally, I just don't think he's very good.
    What if it was consensual but Tybo stopped talking to her so she went scorched earth?

My guess is something along those lines and she recanted. If nothing truly bad happened, then a young man shouldn't have his life ruined over it.

And I think you are wrong about Tybo, he's a true frosh who is a good fit for this offense. He probably won't be all-conference but he's good enough.
    I'd rather just not guess and let them handle it internally.

Norm Maleng isn't walking into that DA's office any time soon. If there's a case we're going to see it unfold.
    My point is, that if he is back with the team, there was no "there" there. We don't know why but there is no way DeBoer / Dannen / Cauce would risk anything for a back-up RB.
    Tybo probably had some texts saved on his phone from her saying she had fun and they should do that again sometime, or similar

When he didnt text back it became "non consensual"
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

A little too much dooging for Tybo going on here. His mighty 4.3 YPC and inability to run between the tackles doesn't impress me much.

He's a true freshman that weighs 185 pounds. Of course he's not going to be the best inside zone/power/trap runner, dinosaur. He's talented, it doesn't take a great eye to see that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's a true freshman that weighs 185 pounds. Of course he's not going to be the best inside zone/power/trap runner, dinosaur. He's talented, it doesn't take a great eye to see that.
    Didn’t stop nip
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nip couldn't stop falling as a true frosh

But still.

Thanks for ruining a good narrative, from a time that both fudgie nor I remember, with your memories.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,122
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

“His legs are like needles in a sewing machine.” (Keith Jackson)
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023

Didn’t stop nip
    He only got garbage time reps as a freshman and, while he looked crazy quick, he mostly tripped over himself.

Edit...oops fuck Race and his five hours.

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,273
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Turf Monster was the only one who could tackle Nip
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

The Turf Monster was the only one who could tackle Nip

I shouldn't have said he only got garbage time reps. He nearly housed the opening kick in the Rose Bowl iirc. It was a combo stop by a shoe string and the turf monster that stopped him.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,585
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    As a freshman, he was lightning quick to the hole but hadn’t yet developed vision to see the play unfold… to the dismay of the guards and tackles, he was slamming into the backside of his lineman because the hole hadn’t opened yet… he was literally bouncing off our linemen and they were goin wtf
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Didn’t stop nip
    Little Nip averaged 4.6 ypc his Freshman year.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,353
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty short-sighted to write off a true frosh running back based on what we saw. He may not be Nip or Gaskin special, but in DeBoer’s offense, he could be a pretty damn good weapon.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TheHB said:

Pretty short-sighted to write off a true frosh running back based on what we saw. He may not be Nip or Gaskin special, but in DeBoer’s offense, he could be a pretty damn good weapon.

He will be good. He can play slot and running back. He will put on weight and likely be fine between the tackles. Just needs to get his reads down and stay out of trouble.