Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Fautanu gets the call

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,816 Swaye's Wigwam

Snatches have ruined more men than any other thing in existence.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,986 Founders Club
    chuck said:

Canadawg said:

chuck said:

I'm not sure I'd want too many 18-20 year old college kids staggering into a weight room at 2:15 am. My few experiences with football players encountered at that time of night tell me it's bound to create some problems. For anyone who hasn't been in the situation, it's pretty hard to stop three drunk offensive linemen from doing whatever the fuck they want to do. They're no more responsible or rational than your standard drunk, belligerent, almost adult.

Of course that screws the ones who could and would use that time well.

So 24 hour fitness is a safer place for the student to stumble into? This is mom n pop nonsense. Have a the security guards do their rounds through the gym every night or whatever you need to do
    I'm not saying it can't or shouldn't be done. It's just not as simple as unlocking the door and giving free reign. These guys aren't all responsible adults looking for adult things to do in the wee hours.
    I agree with Chuck. I once tried convincing a girlfriend to have sex in my apartment’s fitness center when I was drunk.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

chuck said:

I'm not sure I'd want too many 18-20 year old college kids staggering into a weight room at 2:15 am. My few experiences with football players encountered at that time of night tell me it's bound to create some problems. For anyone who hasn't been in the situation, it's pretty hard to stop three drunk offensive linemen from doing whatever the fuck they want to do. They're no more responsible or rational than your standard drunk, belligerent, almost adult.

So 24 hour fitness is a safer place for the student to stumble into? This is mom n pop nonsense. Have a the security guards do their rounds through the gym every night or whatever you need to do
    I'm not saying it can't or shouldn't be done. It's just not as simple as unlocking the door and giving free reign. These guys aren't all responsible adults looking for adult things to do in the wee hours.
    I agree with Chuck. I once tried convincing a girlfriend to have sex in my apartment’s fitness center when I was drunk.

Did you try asking the jar of Tostitos Salsa con Queso nicely?

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,986 Founders Club

chuck said:

Canadawg said:

chuck said:

You wife must have been so proud
    She’s the one who said no!