Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Hangin' with the Sweatpants General

2»

Comments

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,558 Founders Club

The locker helmet thing was the holiday bowl. The Oregon state game was when he got taken off on a stretcher. I’m right.

Thanks JOE! F YOU @stalin . I thought I saw it happen right in front of me. F'ing Derek praying on the elderly.

JoeE, your first and last are on me at the HardcoreHusky get together in Buckley.

I remember it like it was yesterday. As I’ve told the story before on the pods, I was sitting in The Coug in Pullman watching the game live and the entire bar was cheering and celebrating Locker getting carted off with a potential life altering injury. I was 25 at the time and thought I could fight a whole entire bar but my future wife was with me and consoled myself and @WoolleyDoog
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam

Grew up on the Thurston-Lewis county border.

Weird place.

Would I go back?

I don't blame you. Not in love with this location. Chehalis/Centralia are shit holes. I grew up on the other side of the county where men are men and trees are scared. This place is a temp stopping point --- heading up north this Spring. I'm within a rifle shot of the steam plant if that makes sense to you.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam

Weird place.

Would I go back?

I don't blame you. Not in love with this location. Chehalis/Centralia are shit holes. I grew up on the other side of the county where men are men and trees are scared. This place is a temp stopping point --- heading up north this Spring. I'm within a rifle shot of the steam plant if that makes sense to you.
    22LR or 408 Cheytac?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh, more of a .300 Win Mag.

God I would love to fire the 408. I do all the time in Fallout 4.

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,799 Swaye's Wigwam
    The Holiday Bowl “I can’t see” episode is still pretty funny, but Locker definitely suffered a head injury on that hit. Today, he would probably not have been allowed to go back in the game.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,940 Founders Club

Weird place.

Would I go back?

Different place these days. Great Wolf Lodge, a Marriott, a brewery, Tractor Supply, liquor store next to pot shop…. Grand Mound just needs a grocery store.

Weird place.

Would I go back?

Different place these days. Great Wolf Lodge, a Marriott, a brewery, Tractor Supply, liquor store next to pot shop…. Grand Mound just needs a grocery store.

Yeah weird there isn't one. I'm across the freeway from it and a bit east. And it's weird the exits don't support the area. They need one between Grand Mound and Harrison.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,409 Founders Club

The locker helmet thing was the holiday bowl. The Oregon state game was when he got taken off on a stretcher. I’m right.

Thanks JOE! F YOU @stalin . I thought I saw it happen right in front of me. F'ing Derek praying on the elderly.

JoeE, your first and last are on me at the HardcoreHusky get together in Buckley.

I remember it like it was yesterday. As I’ve told the story before on the pods, I was sitting in The Coug in Pullman watching the game live and the entire bar was cheering and celebrating Locker getting carted off with a potential life altering injury. I was 25 at the time and thought I could fight a whole entire bar but my future wife was with me and consoled myself and @WoolleyDoog
    Well that's no good
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Well that's no good
    There's a lot of cool people there, but WSU doesn't deserve shit. Nothing.

Enjoy your hell with Boise and Fresno.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,558 Founders Club
    haie said:

Well that's no good
    There's a lot of cool people there, but WSU doesn't deserve shit. Nothing.

Enjoy your hell with Boise and Fresno.
    I love Pullman. I love the drive over. I love the scenery. I love the campus. I hate the shitty ass fans who give me shit for being a Husky. Game Over. Fuck em.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,799 Swaye's Wigwam
    The drive sucks. Pullman sucks. Cuog sucks.

Other than that, great show Mrs. Lincoln.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Oh, more of a .300 Weatherby Mag.

God I would love to fire the 408. I do all the time in Fallout 4.

FIFY