Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aaron Butler #70 ranked in ESPN 300 tells Deion to fuck off ...

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    https://247sports.com/Article/four-star-wr-aaron-butler-backs-off-commitment-to-colorado-opens-up-recruitment-texas-longhorns-washington-huskies-arizona-wildcats--222725045/

Free article, he visited for the Apple Cup and gave a pretty specific answer on if he'll fit given UW's remaining scholarships. Kind of insightful since it's coming from DeBoer... sounds like he's expecting McMillan to be 100% gone and Polk is 50/50
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Real knows real, he seems to get the appeal of DeBoer. I wish there were a spot for him.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eklund says the high school kid is an idiot. Wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Would be a cancer in the locker room

Oh, and also, no making references to swear words on our board or you will be banned.

So he’s a must take, got it.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Eklund says the high school kid is an idiot. Wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Would be a cancer in the locker room

Oh, and also, no making references to swear words on our board or you will be banned.

Mattingly part 2?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2023
    He wants to be here. He better be a take, he's a stud.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But is he a douche bag locker room cancer and will Shep and others put him in place so he gets out of his own way?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

But is he a douche bag locker room cancer and will Shep and others put him in place so he gets out of his own way?
    who care
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

OreDawg said:

I think the major difference and benefit of deboer over Petersen is, with Deboer you can have a few dirtbags and the culture is strong enough with just enough underlying notes of dick swinging built in to make those guys fit in, with Petersen they had to avoid those guys or get rid of them, Marcus Peters, of the built for life culture falls apart.
    I’m sure there were quite a bit on Fresno and South Dakota. Those schools can’t be to critical about talent they take were they can get it
    Jerry Tarkanian ended his career as the Fresno coach.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

OreDawg said:

I think the major difference and benefit of deboer over Petersen is, with Deboer you can have a few dirtbags and the culture is strong enough with just enough underlying notes of dick swinging built in to make those guys fit in, with Petersen they had to avoid those guys or get rid of them, Marcus Peters, of the built for life culture falls apart.
    I’m sure there were quite a bit on Fresno and South Dakota. Those schools can’t be to critical about talent they take were they can get it
    Jerry Tarkanian ended his career as the Fresno coach.
    Chris Herrons autobiography is damn good. That guy was a a mega addict.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Taeshon Lyons to the portal. We now have room for Butler
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He just got here. What a bitch. I hate that these kids run instead of battling through challenges and adversity. I’m generalizing here as I know some kids truly get in a bad situation and need to leave but still, fuck the kids.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Taeshon Lyons to the portal. We now have room for Butler

Like a DMo pass right off his hands, he’s gone.

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

He just got here. What a bitch. I hate that these kids run instead of battling through challenges and adversity. I’m generalizing here as I know some kids truly get in a bad situation and need to leave but still, fuck the kids.

Head case. Lyons to me was immature and I figured he’d bail if he didn’t find early success. Small sample size of data but Rashid looked more comfortable on the field in their extremely limited play.