Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

unOFFICIAL Swaye vs Fetters Game Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fishpo31 said:

FireCohen said:

did you jackasses even see the battle field? or just chilled and talk shit the whole time

Here’s a picture of me going into action

Meal Team 6, TITTT…
    act of gluttony
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:

FireCohen said:

did you jackasses even see the battle field? or just chilled and talk shit the whole time

Here’s a picture of me going into action

Meal Team 6, TITTT…
    I Googled Meal Team 6 to find this photo. There’s another one floating around of a fat fucking Army dude (the guy in this photo isn’t in the U.S. military) and I really wish I could find that one.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

Since my kid doesn’t live in Washington, he is able to bet online and is just starting to get a little more active. Thus, he is probably one or two big wins away from.becoming a degenerate gambler.

He had the over at 27.5, so the last second safety Army took made him a winner.

So I’d like to thank the Army for completing my son’s decent into degeneracy.

I’m proud for you. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Yes
    did you serve in Afghanistan? and were you part of the group that protected afghani politicians that were pedophiles?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

Since my kid doesn’t live in Washington, he is able to bet online and is just starting to get a little more active. Thus, he is probably one or two big wins away from.becoming a degenerate gambler.

He had the over at 27.5, so the last second safety Army took made him a winner.

So I’d like to thank the Army for completing my son’s decent into degeneracy.

The Army has that effect on most people.