Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There's only one thing I can say about JoeEDangerously

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,542 Swaye's Wigwam

After the last podcast applies more to wooleydawg I would imagine.
    When I first viewed Stalin's post last night, my brain interpreted it as @WoolleyDoog, because it had to be in reference to the postgame pod. Now that I'm sober and see that it's in reference to @JoeEDangerously, I no longer get the joke!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    edited December 2023

When I first viewed Stalin's post last night, my brain interpreted it as @WoolleyDoog, because it had to be in reference to the postgame pod. Now that I'm sober and see that it's in reference to @JoeEDangerously, I no longer get the joke!
    There is no joke. He and I both have instant recall on virtually every Seinfeld episode and it was just a random thought that came to my mind for malarkey.

One of these days, he and I (and perhaps @TheHB) should go an entire month with no communication with each other besides Seinfeld gifs. I'll bet we could do it.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    Leave the malarkey to the pros.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,586 Founders Club

There is no joke. He and I both have instant recall on virtually every Seinfeld episode and it was just a random thought that came to my mind for malarkey.

One of these days, he and I (and perhaps @TheHB) should go an entire month with no communication with each other besides Seinfeld gifs. I'll bet we could do it.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    not sure seinfiled holds up, i think curb is much better. I still rewatch the first season of curb and that shit still funny as fuck. I know i need to take to the piss board
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    never seen one episode of seinfeld
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,586 Founders Club
    phineas said:

never seen one episode of seinfeld

Troll
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,826 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Watched Seinfeld from the get go. No one in the family liked it.

After years of reruns, however, my wife, son, daughter, their significant others and my parents are now Seinfeld lovers. I’m a dealer for a show about nothing.

When I was a teenager my dad, sister and I were in Lake Tahoe in the summer of 1989. I saw that Jerry Seinfeld was going to be performing stand-up at Harrah's. This was just before his show started on NBC, I believe. My dad and sister had never heard of him. I had seen him multiple times on Letterman. So I persuaded them to go see him the next night. His stand-up stuff you see on Seinfeld is terrible, but I remember that we all laughed really hard at his actual live show.

Afterward we were out in the lobby of Harrah's off to the side. I think my sister and I were waiting for my dad for some reason. Suddenly a side door opened and out walks Jerry Seinfeld. He looked exhausted. I patted him on the shoulder and told him how I had coerced my dad and sister to see him that night. We talked for a few minutes about various comedians and I asked him about what it was like to go on Letterman. I brought up the Huskies but he had no interest in talking college football. That's all I can remember.