Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN Heisman tracker

13»

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911 Swaye's Wigwam

I felt sick to my stomach until Mish took that to the house. Our entire season was circling the toilet bowl. We were about to lose.
    Imagine watching that game in person
    I would have been shaking and about to vomit
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    HuskyJW said:

FireCohen said:

ASU really showed the backbone of this team. Murphy’s Law, everything that could go wrong did and despite that this shit, this suspect defense nutted up and delivered even when then offensive genius Grubb could not figure out a way to defend an all out blitz. That defensive performance showed that this UW team was special. The defense was out there like 40 min or something and they did not look tired at all - talk about conditioning and mental tuffness. I think we will jerk off about the ASU win for years if they hang the banner

We always play like shit in the desert
    hahahahaha the desert that is Seattle, still fucking puzzling why ASU owns us. We always make a joke that we lose Cal, but it should be to ASU.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,819 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

HuskyJW said:

FireCohen said:

ASU really showed the backbone of this team. Murphy’s Law, everything that could go wrong did and despite that this shit, this suspect defense nutted up and delivered even when then offensive genius Grubb could not figure out a way to defend an all out blitz. That defensive performance showed that this UW team was special. The defense was out there like 40 min or something and they did not look tired at all - talk about conditioning and mental tuffness. I think we will jerk off about the ASU win for years if they hang the banner

hahahahaha the desert that is Seattle, still fucking puzzling why ASU owns us. We always make a joke that we lose Cal, but it should be to ASU.
    ASU, Ucla and Cal comprise the three-headed monster that kicks UW’s ass every time 60% of the time.

FireCohen said:

It’ll 100% be known as the gut check game that saved the season.
    It was so funny, caz all season long we(HH)? hated our defense thinking they are soft and going to cost us a game (Grubb did lose that game, just got bailed out by his defense), but after that game. I think we HH really started to appreciate our defense for what they are vs. what we want them to be.
    LawDawg1 said:

FireCohen said:

HuskyJW said:

FireCohen said:

final record against every Pac-12 team in the 12-team era (2011-2023)

Oregon State: 11-2
    Washington State: 10-2
    Arizona: 9-2
    Colorado: 8-2
    Utah: 8-2
    Cal: 9-3
    USC: 3-3
    Stanford: 6-7
    Oregon: 5-8
    UCLA: 2-4
    Arizona State: 3-6
    one of those win should count like 5, the infamous sark coke withdrawal breakdown
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

FireCohen said:

HuskyJW said:

FireCohen said:

final record against every Pac-12 team in the 12-team era (2011-2023)

Oregon State: 11-2
    Washington State: 10-2
    Arizona: 9-2
    Colorado: 8-2
    Utah: 8-2
    Cal: 9-3
    USC: 3-3
    Stanford: 6-7
    Oregon: 5-8
    UCLA: 2-4
    Arizona State: 3-6
    Amazing how the Pac-12 used their scheduling to limit our ability to play the LA schools

We're due to play them more often now that we're in the B1G together
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club

At this point, nobody in the national media is talking about anyone winning other than Daniels. It's over.

Unless they want to boost ratings for UW-Texas