Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First Husky to New York?

13»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,491 Standard Supporter

I was wondering WTF was going on… bazey calling out the site historian for inaccuracies felt weird.
    Listen, fuck! I've been around a while.
    Well with the whole Uber thing I figured you were young and shit. Please accept my humble apologies and don’t blow up my plane when I fly to TexASS with the family for the holidays.
    Just so we're clear, I actually work in brothel, @Swaye works for Orkin, and @UW_Doog_Bot is a robot.
    Is that actually working though?

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,923 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

EwaDawg said:

T

haie said:

If Bo wins he likely gets it but if Penix wins Daniels who fucking sucked in the Pac gets it. Neat fucking process.

And btw who gives a fuck about touchdowns as a stat. Penix drives down the field and then a short play from Johnson or Bernard punches it in but that's a knock on him vs Blo/Daniels running it in? What the fuck?

What the fuck are you trying to say, pod? I can't believe more than a dozen voters (and by that I mean former SEC players) are too stupid to give it to Penix after that unmasking and buttfucking of Nix.

But, yes, Penix dropping off like an anchor the last six weeks made no sense when all he did was fucking win.
    Penix is asked to hit throws that most NFL QB's can't make consistently and he's done it in the biggest moments and is 13-0.

He's going to be punished for having Rome Odunze (who should be in NY with him instead of MH Jr) and a few bad games in the rain.

"But he's throwing 50/50 balls to the best receiver group!!!" I hate everyone.
    This is the easiest argument in the world to make with anyone willing to take an objective look. No other college QB is attempting the throws Penix makes on nearly every possession. I don't think any have, ever, to be honest. At least none have featured so many long throws as such a high % of the offense.

50:50 balls? JFC. Watch some fucking highlights man. You might enjoy them.