Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Complete Bowl Game Schedule

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I like Arizona in that one
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cal too high

At last Notre Dame gets their revenge on Beavis.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So many shitty games between teams that I didn’t even realize made it to 6 wins

Same. Actually I didn't even know several of the teams existed.

There are still way too many bowls. I'm surprised the economics of it haven't put a stop to this yet. I guess it must be the advertising money that pays the bills somehow. It sure as hell isn't fan interest, attendance, or merch sales.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was shocked when I saw Cal made a bowl game.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Thanks Bleached Anus Dawg!
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yeah, their assraping of UCLA in the final game got them in
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, their assraping of UCLA in the final game got them in
    I didn't even know that happened. I wondered which teams came out as best of the worst in the league but hadn't even looked at game results or standings. In spite of all the good publicity for the league this season there are only three viable or interesting teams left at the end.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

There are still way too many bowls. I'm surprised the economics of it haven't put a stop to this yet. I guess it must be the advertising money that pays the bills somehow. It sure as hell isn't fan interest, attendance, or merch sales.
    There are people who will watch Bowling Green play Southwest Mississippi Basket Weaving College in the Tampex Bowl. I doubt the numbers are very good, but it's probably as good as some noon eastern game between Northwestern and Iowa. ESPN owns a lot of these bowls, too. Just like the SEC bullshit, it won't change until people quit watching.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,487
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    bowel schedule == how to build your life around Fansville, State Farm, and Progressive
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Pinstripe Bowl!!!!!

I'm pumped!!!!
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the top bowel games are good match ups - well except Liberty got screwed having to play the ducks
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

There are people who will watch Bowling Green play Southwest Mississippi Basket Weaving College in the Tampex Bowl. I doubt the numbers are very good, but it's probably as good as some noon eastern game between Northwestern and Iowa. ESPN owns a lot of these bowls, too. Just like the SEC bullshit, it won't change until people quit watching.
    It's football. What else am I going to watch or do on a Tuesday morning the week before Christmas?