Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We? Need To Stop Complaining…

JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,515 Founders Club
Not particularly our site. Just the weak minded loser fans on Doogman and Twatter.

This is exactly what we all want. We are underdogs again. The country will be rooting for Washington the whole time. Texas gets New Orleans and possibly Houston for travel.

Deboer never once used travel as an excuse or complained about it this morning. He got Pat Hill Tuff while at Fresno. Who are we playing? Where is it? We’ll be there. And we will win.

Fuck Texas. Fuck Sark. Fuck ESPN. Fuck the committee. Fuck Oregon. Ok you get it.

Team of Destiny. Let’s fucking go.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,367 Swaye's Wigwam

Genuine question here because I’ve heard so many Doogs say people will be rooting for us? - Why do think that is? I don’t get that sense at all. It’s not like we’re some quirky Cinderella small program that casual fans fall in love with during March Madness.

Texas, Michigan, and Bama are all universally hated outside their fan bases
    Good point, but I guess we? still struggle with brand recognition I guess.

I wear my UW hat around Colorado and people ask if I’m a Washington Commanders fan.🤦‍♀️
    Colorado has some of the worst sports fans in the country outside a few Broncos and Avs diehards

Definitely some of the worst for college
  • wobidbuswobidbus Member Posts: 308

Genuine question here because I’ve heard so many Doogs say people will be rooting for us? - Why do think that is? I don’t get that sense at all. It’s not like we’re some quirky Cinderella small program that casual fans fall in love with during March Madness.

Texas, Michigan, and Bama are all universally hated outside their fan bases
    With just two more wins we (yes we) get to join that list.
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 530 Founders Club
    We are the underdogs and relish the role. If we do t have a tribute to Joe Jarzinka before the sugar bowl it will be a tragedy.