Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How are you buying tickets?

2»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,890 Founders Club

I'll go to either, you could put this game in Iran and I wouldn't miss it.

For reference, last year's Rose Bowl tix were $124 the week of Christmas. Obviously this year's game is bigger, but I'm betting that prices will go down, not up, from that current price point of $350.

But we're probably going to the Sugar Bowl anyways. $450 seems really high, but it's hard to know if the capacity difference of 75k for the Superdome vs 92k for the Rose Bowl makes a difference in any of that. Im taking my chances and waiting.

Ok, fair point. This is my first bowl game, so I appreciate the info
    To be clear though, I'm also a slobbering idiot and prices could skyrocket past what they're at right now.
    In tickets the short-squeeze is a rare event.

Most likely what you see for sale now are resellers arbitraging the market. Do they only have the last row in the section for sale? That’s a tell.

The best move is to wait for prices to come down.

• iDawgiDawg Member Posts: 128
    Best guess on how many tickets will be available through the husky ticket office for season ticket holders?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,881 Founders Club
    iDawg said:

Best guess on how many tickets will be available through the husky ticket office for season ticket holders?