Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Predict the Committee

2»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
    1 Mich 2 UW 3 FSU 4 Texas (count losses, break ties)
    PurpleJ said:

Despite Bama beating the #1 team, Texas has done nothing to lose their spot. As much as it pains me, my Tide deserve to be #5 even if they would win a rematch.

J, what’s Bama’s best win?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,942 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Despite Bama beating the #1 team, Texas has done nothing to lose their spot. As much as it pains me, my Tide deserve to be #5 even if they would win a rematch.

J, what’s Bama’s best win?
    All of them meant more
  • DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 603
    FSU surprisingly high in the advanced metrics even now, committee can’t figure out how to justify putting Alabama above Texas given the head to head
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Doogles said:

I could see them dropping FSU to 4 and inserting Texas at 3.

They had their opportunity to drop FSU from the rankings last week and since they didn't do that they're probably stuck so I bet you they keep them at 4 and bring Texas in that three and we get the number one spot. However it's Michigan so they'll probably just jerk off onto the computer screen and make the selection. If they put UW to one where we belong then I may have some respect but after having hwsnbn on the committee, I won't expect much.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    1 Mich 2 UW 3 Texas 4 Bama (Toss FSU to the curb for looking like the Ass Clown Conference that they are)
    Yella always right