Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Somebody has been re-posting our premium content

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

cheswick *hearts* us

While Mosster may know something about offensive football. And while a couple of his points in those ridiculous rants may have a little validity.

1) He's not a Duck fan...(even though he protests he grew up one around Sutherlin Or.) He's a zona alum, and zona fan. he just happens to be living back in Oregon. So all of his ridiculous bs should be taken with that in mind.
    2). it's his opinion...which over the years has been proven to be suspect at best.
    3). He's posting this crap on another board, and showing his true colors, (and asshatery).
    4). Last but not least, while all of this has a grain of entertainment value, and is similar to the BS filled bile on pure hate. It's from a site that's more than likely populated with the largest hate filled circle jerkers this side of pure hate and doogman, and that content really should not be brought back to this site.

I certainly don't want to read that crap back here...let them stew in their own feces somewhere else.

Who has been saying my name without permission?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

7 replies of 10 are to himself. W, JW.

New levels of ...

being attained on this bored. IMALOSER territory being lapped on this bored

palate cleanser:

You and others here are such fools, I had to share the hilarity. Everybody on the internet is a fucking loser, by the way. There is no "cool" regular on any message board, Chubby Checker.
    Except the guy who replies 8 times to his own poasts. That guy rules.

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Mosster47 said:

Who has been saying my name without permission?

Certainly no Arizona fans, since you prefer to spend your time pretending to be a fan of Oregon for reasons you may not even know yourself.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

More like it

Gr8t base64 as always.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    More like it

Gr8t base64 as always.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

7 replies of 10 are to himself. W, JW.

New levels of ...

being attained on this bored. IMALOSER territory being lapped on this bored

palate cleanser:

You and others here are such fools, I had to share the hilarity. Everybody on the internet is a fucking loser, by the way. There is no "cool" regular on any message board, Chubby Checker.
    Except the guy who replies 8 times to his own poasts. That guy rules.

Even better are 7 to 8 "Oregon fans" who band together on a Husky website sub-forum, hand out internet medals to each other, and use gay slurs that aren't gay slurs as insults. In between these accomplishments, they at times show that they don't have the first fucking clue about football.

Those guys rule. It's why I'm here.
  • Options

More like it

Your image doesn't work, Einstein.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

More like it

Your image doesn't work, Einstein.
    You don't say........
  • Options
    Let's leave Cheswick out of this. God has already smited him enough.

Race, was that classy enough?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I think he's here because he gets more attention here than eQuook (3 replies of 10 from actual other people!) There's a lesson hidden in here somewhere, let me see if I can figure it out.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    AZDuck said:

I think he's here because he gets more attention here than eQuook (3 replies of 10 from actual other people!) There's a lesson hidden in here somewhere, let me see if I can figure it out.

Nah, I'm just fascinated. Somebody PMd me on eDuck that there was a thread about me here. I checked it out, and thought it was hilarious. So, I'm here to jump in the cage with you baboons and throw feces at each other. This board is awesome.

Also, the reality of you eDuck castoffs here stewing together day after day while still reading eDuck is even more hilarious.
  • Options
    I like to argue with people that want a dominant football program and then say how I'm a better fan than them.

I like to do that.

When Cheswick agrees with your premise, you know you've taken the wrong path to success.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

AZDuck said:

Nah, I'm just fascinated. Somebody PMd me on eDuck that there was a thread about me here. I checked it out, and thought it was hilarious. So, I'm here to jump in the cage with you baboons and throw feces at each other. This board is awesome.

Also, the reality of you eDuck castoffs here stewing together day after day while still reading eDuck is even more hilarious.
    Mosster47 said:

I like to argue with people that want a dominant football program and then say how I'm a better fan than them.

I like to do that.

When Cheswick agrees with your premise, you know you've taken the wrong path to success life.

more accurate
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

I like to do that.

When Cheswick agrees with your premise, you know you've taken the wrong path to success.

You're not a Duck fan.

The others who want a "dominant" program are Quackholes. Having ridiculously high expectations, and then lashing out when they aren't realized, isn't being a fan. It's being a self-centered fan. Hell, you even bash Mariota moments after concocting that crazy post about his injury. The sad thing is, you spent a lot of time (2/2A lol) writing about a team that you aren't even a fan of, and you spend hours on boards of a team that you aren't a fan of, too.

It's wonderful.

• Options

Mosster47 said:

I like to do that.

You're not a Duck fan.

The others who want a "dominant" program are Quackholes. Having ridiculously high expectations, and then lashing out when they aren't realized, isn't being a fan. It's being a self-centered fan. Hell, you even bash Mariota moments after concocting that crazy post about his injury. The sad thing is, you spent a lot of time (2/2A lol) writing about a team that you aren't even a fan of, and you spend hours on boards of a team that you aren't a fan of, too.

It's wonderful.

Real fans don't allow excuses for mediocrity.
  • Options
    I guess we should thank the Portland hipster for the FREE PUB
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Should be noted that his ratio is improving: 13 posts in the thread, and only 8 are from him!

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Looks like someone hasn't caught on that this place isn't for him

Oh, but it is. This circle jerk is fascinating from a sociological perspective. Do you guise Skype each other?
    I believe there are rules around this place that say something to the effect that if you get openly whooshed by TL, DR that you rival Pat Haden for being FS.

Point still stands, you really still haven't caught on that this place isn't for you.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Should be noted that his ratio is improving: 13 posts in the thread, and only 8 are from him!

You're still giving money to eDuck? LOL