Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My kid is in the fucking hospital tonight

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Let's fucking GOOOOOOO!!!!

Apparently he broke his wrist dooging it up like nobody else. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO!!!
Stalin my sacrifice is paid in fucking full mother fucker. LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That's right, you're going to buy drinks for everyone at the next get together.

Sorry about your kid.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Apparently whatever happened to him tonight was intentional because the Huskies won tonight. His best friend just committed to the Dawgs and some kid fucked my son up intentionally. He had a college BB career. Wish I could post his hits but file won't allow. Somebody is getting fucked up tomorrow.

• Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Apparently whatever happened to him tonight was intentional because the Huskies won tonight. His best friend just committed to the Dawgs and some kid fucked my son up intentionally. He had a college BB career. Wish I could post his hits but file won't allow. Somebody is getting fucked up tomorrow.

Well he's home and in a cast and pissed that I'm pissed. Some senior dork pulled a been bag after my kid jumped from a 12 foot balcony. Dipshit but the real Dawgs won so I'm not going to say shit. Fuck me and 5,000 videos of his at bats for the last 4 years.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

That's right, you're going to buy drinks for everyone at the next get together.

Sorry about your kid.

No fuckings worries. I should show up, nobody knows who I fucking am and drinks on the mother house!!! I have 4 seats at every Raiders game and was too much of a pussy to buy this game. I owe it to you all and my kid sacrificed his college baseball opportunity fo the DAWGS tonight. My wife is real GA Bulldog...Fuck the Fuck off GaDawg or whatever your gay ass name is the REAL MOTHER FUCKING DAWGS ARE WINNING THIS BS CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
    GA Dawgs washton Dawgs Dawgs bowl.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Broke it beating off to our line play I take it.