Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now this is funny

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

I really enjoy some of our Duck posters @greenblood, @ntxduck, @IPukeOregonGrellow, etc. but the Duck Refuge was a fun experiment which has devolved into a slap fight between the same five people. Shut it down.

I resented the DR for many years. It didn't belong on a Husky site in Bill's opinion. Finally, I just embraced the madness. We helped run 46quook. Blob has been in full meltdown for five or six weeks. It's been a blast. I wish Damone was given another chance. Between Haie and him, they'd really scorch that place.
Imagine being so fucking stupid you actually believe that haie is killing it here. Now that's funny. And they object to ass tonguing imagery.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Whatever @haie is doing is working if you took the time to post this. Fuck you guys really are retarded.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Whatever @haie is doing is working if you took the time to post this. Fuck you guys really are retarded.

Yeah, posting Bill's ass tonguing stupidity is a sure sign that haie is killing it here. Quoting stupid people, saying stupid things proves haie is killing it here. Now that's some fucking Kunt logic that I'm sure you'll get morons like haie and Bill to get behind.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Kunt logic!

Yes, you should know all about Kunt logic, it's where your uniform conspiracy theory sprang from haie.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    rent fucking free

so broken

doesn't get 99% of the jokes, can't comprehend simple English explaining things to him multiple times
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

rent fucking free

so broken

doesn't get 99% of the jokes, can't comprehend simple English explaining things to him multiple times

Called it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

rent fucking free

so broken

You want to see a Kunt dance? Bill what is it that been explained to me multiple times that I don't understand? Detail it for me.

Cue the le danse des crétins!!!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS!

KUNT ACT!

McMenamins! !!

GET RAN OVER BY A C-TRAN BUS! LOL................................
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

KUNT ACT!

McMenamins! !!

No meltdown there. Gotta love how haie the kunt thinks asking and answering questions on a message board is some kind of aberrant behavior.

No doubt Bill thinks haie just killed it here.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

You want to see a Kunt dance? Bill what is it that been explained to me multiple times that I don't understand? Detail it for me.

You said I didn't speak out about the gurgle jokes you keep whining about. Then I said I have mentioned it. Then you move the goalposts to something undefined and whine because I'm not a snitch I guess. You're really losing it, Bob.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

KUNT ACT!

McMenamins! !!

No meltdown there. Gotta love how haie the kunt thinks asking and answering questions on a message board is some kind of aberrant behavior.

You haven't been funny at all since the Guzzler's daughters stuff, which was probably August. Stick to the Tug. Remember, big bad Bill won't hurt your feelers there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

rent fucking free

so broken

It’s sad that if you just removed the name from this post and asked me to tell you who wrote it, I couldn’t rule out the once mighty RaceBannon as a possible source.

A man who was once my hero, reduced to posting things undistinguishable from those written by a certifiable moron. It’s a sad day.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

It’s sad that if you just removed the name from this post and asked me to tell you who wrote it, I couldn’t rule out the once mighty RaceBannon as a possible source.

A man who was once my hero, reduced to posting things undistinguishable from those written by a certifiable moron. It’s a sad day.
    Yawn

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

Called it.
    Is FMB really Haie’s account too?

Derek?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

KUNT ACT!

McMenamins! !!

Haie/FTJ is completely broken.

Did someone tell him how he’s really viewed by his Husky peers here on HH?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

You said I didn't speak out about the gurgle jokes you keep whining about. Then I said I have mentioned it. Then you move the goalposts to something undefined and whine because I'm not a snitch I guess. You're really losing it, Bob.
    This is why you should never argue with a moron. I asked you if you ever called anyone out for making that "joke" and you told me you had not. I never said you didn't speak out you said you never spoke to anyone about it.

Honest poster Bob - Did you ever call anyone out for it?

Moronic poster Bill who can't even keep track of the shit comes out of his own mouth - No, because about 40 posters use that joke. It's pointless.

No, I didn't individually PM people and tell them not to use it. These are grown men (and women). Maybe some of them do need babysitters, but it's not my job.

And the only person who tried to move the goal post was you. I asked you if you ever called anyone out for it, and you responded after saying initially that you hadn't with

I've mentioned that I'm not a fan of it on here.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

I just poored out a 40 in my front yard for RaceBannon, the Legend.

Imagine pushing all of your chips in for Haie/FTJ/FMB.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

Hell of a hill to die on. But it was really kind of a sign that his best days were over and he is near the end. I'll miss him, he provided me with plenty of laughs back in the day.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

Called it.
    Is FMB really Haie’s account too?

Derek?
    No, haie is dumb but Bill is a real special kind of stupid.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

Hell of a hill to die on. But it was really kind of a sign that his best days were over and he is near the end. I'll miss him, he provided me with plenty of laughs back in the day.
    The weeks since the big win over Oregon, his own team broke him.

He’s now reduced to predicting 20 point blowouts when their largest margin of victory in that span was 10 vs. that vaunted SC defense?