Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now this is funny

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

doesn't get 99% of the jokes, can't comprehend simple English explaining things to him multiple times

You want to see a Kunt dance? Bill what is it that been explained to me multiple times that I don't understand? Detail it for me.

Cue the le danse des crétins!!!
    You said I didn't speak out about the gurgle jokes you keep whining about. Then I said I have mentioned it. Then you move the goalposts to something undefined and whine because I'm not a snitch I guess. You're really losing it, Bob.
    This is why you should never argue with a moron. I asked you if you ever called anyone out for making that "joke" and you told me you had not. I never said you didn't speak out you said you never spoke to anyone about it.

Honest poster Bob - Did you ever call anyone out for it?

Moronic poster Bill who can't even keep track of the shit comes out of his own mouth - No, because about 40 posters use that joke. It's pointless.

No, I didn't individually PM people and tell them not to use it. These are grown men (and women). Maybe some of them do need babysitters, but it's not my job.

And the only person who tried to move the goal post was you. I asked you if you ever called anyone out for it, and you responded after saying initially that you hadn't with

I've mentioned that I'm not a fan of it on here.

Way to cherry pick

You know that's not how it went down, Blob. You constantly cried about the double standard and called me a coward over it. Keep being delusional though.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

doesn't get 99% of the jokes, can't comprehend simple English explaining things to him multiple times

Called it.
    Is FMB really Haie’s account too?

Derek?
    No, haie is dumb but Bill is a real special kind of stupid.
    I guess they made an exception for me at the superior university then. That was nice of them. Keep projecting, Blob.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

rent fucking free

so broken

You want to see a Kunt dance? Bill what is it that been explained to me multiple times that I don't understand? Detail it for me.

Cue the le danse des crétins!!!
    You said I didn't speak out about the gurgle jokes you keep whining about. Then I said I have mentioned it. Then you move the goalposts to something undefined and whine because I'm not a snitch I guess. You're really losing it, Bob.
    This is why you should never argue with a moron. I asked you if you ever called anyone out for making that "joke" and you told me you had not. I never said you didn't speak out you said you never spoke to anyone about it.

Honest poster Bob - Did you ever call anyone out for it?

Moronic poster Bill who can't even keep track of the shit comes out of his own mouth - No, because about 40 posters use that joke. It's pointless.

No, I didn't individually PM people and tell them not to use it. These are grown men (and women). Maybe some of them do need babysitters, but it's not my job.

And the only person who tried to move the goal post was you. I asked you if you ever called anyone out for it, and you responded after saying initially that you hadn't with

I've mentioned that I'm not a fan of it on here.

Way to cherry pick

You know that's not how it went down, Blob. You constantly cried about the double standard and called me a coward over it. Keep being delusional though.
    Those are all direct quotes from you Bill. I've put a couple of them together but you said everything I quoted. If you have a post where you claimed you did call people out for it, lets see it. And I never called you or even used the words "double standard" in my exchanges with you. Bill you can't even keep track of the shit that comes out of your own mouth how are you going to try and tell me what I said?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,384
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let's get back to me and how jealous 46 is
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Let's get back to me and how jealous 46 is

You know you were my hero. When I was just a young GBob I looked up to you and admired your ability to turn a phrase, your quick wit, now you're reduced to posting like haie and Bill. It's sad. It happens to us all I guess I just didn't realize that it would happen to you.

• Options
    Founders Club
    It's a fucking message board