Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Advanced metrics say the best player on the Huskies is...

MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
So I was wanting to stretch out my analytics abilities a bit. Got some sports data for nerds from PFF.

Who is the highest graded Husky? The stats that say we? have no shot against Oregon. Who is the top player that we need to lean this friday on according to the stats?

Michael Penix Jr.?

Rome Odunze?

Wrong. DMo it is.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    What's HTBMC's latest handle? Or did they gurgle?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

Chester fagged out in grand fashion.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    flatus said:

He was involved with the short-lived bwtd nonsense with SubK and some other losers. I think he's moved on to the discord channel that some of the other dawgman cast-offs started
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Astrology for fags
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

He was involved with the short-lived bwtd nonsense with SubK and some other losers. I think he's moved on to the discord channel that some of the other dawgman cast-offs started
    Read the HFP thread in Classics. Wow. Interesting.

Googled HFP podcast. Never heard of it but it's still going as I'm sure everyone but me knew.

Listened to the latest episode. Subject was negativity in the fanbase about paying DeBoer too much money and how it might chase him away. Lol. HcH was mentioned in the first 10 minutes of the broadcast. Also heard #battletested bombs dropped a few tims.

Sad.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/need-to-show-more-appreciation-for-deboer-12-0/id724663630?i=1000636875678
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    flatus said:

flatus said:

Read the HFP thread in Classics. Wow. Interesting.

Googled HFP podcast. Never heard of it but it's still going as I'm sure everyone but me knew.

Listened to the latest episode. Subject was negativity in the fanbase about paying DeBoer too much money and how it might chase him away. Lol. HcH was mentioned in the first 10 minutes of the broadcast. Also heard #battletested bombs dropped a few tims.

Sad.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/need-to-show-more-appreciation-for-deboer-12-0/id724663630?i=1000636875678
    Pass
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Since we went to TinyRadio our audience has doubled, and that is outside football season.

This website helped launch our podcast which is why I offered to help Derek anyway I can, including among other things giving him free advice for how to build this site, make some money and it would help him with something else he's trying to do but has 0 chance of doing with this site as is (which I won't mention).

Its fine to say Jen Cohen would be a poor hire and a bad AD. But you cant say the things that have been said here. You cant call players fags. you blame them for not wanting their players and coaches associated with it?

I realize we have come full circle, starting with making fun of Kim about access to hoping to get access but that is a different situation. The AD is different now as the head coach doesn't give a crap about controlling message board content. Kim stifled dissent bc thats what Sark wanted. The football office has heard our podcast several times and liked it. So this has nothing to do with censorship of our content.

I'm looking forward to interviewing players and coaches and hope folks will continue to listen.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,478
    Swaye's Wigwam

Since we went to TinyRadio our audience has doubled, and that is outside football season.

This website helped launch our podcast which is why I offered to help Derek anyway I can, including among other things giving him free advice for how to build this site, make some money and it would help him with something else he's trying to do but has 0 chance of doing with this site as is (which I won't mention).

Its fine to say Jen Cohen would be a poor hire and a bad AD. But you cant say the things that have been said here. You cant call players fags. you blame them for not wanting their players and coaches associated with it?

I realize we have come full circle, starting with making fun of Kim about access to hoping to get access but that is a different situation. The AD is different now as the head coach doesn't give a crap about controlling message board content. Kim stifled dissent bc thats what Sark wanted. The football office has heard our podcast several times and liked it. So this has nothing to do with censorship of our content.

I'm looking forward to interviewing players and coaches and hope folks will continue to listen.

Narrator

They didn't
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I’m hearing this bored will fail once UW starts winning.