Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We will be podding at 9am

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club
A pod for our pods

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    Who are you're season MVP?

Mine, Dillon Johnson
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club

Who are you're season MVP?

Mine, Dillon Johnson

Odunze
    Johnson
    Penix

in that order
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club
    oops I should answer on the pod, huh?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    How many snaps did Tuli play? Seemed like he was trying to sit this one out but had to play in the 4th to stone them.

Also, Penix… pressure get to him at the end?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    Should we expect a special Pac-12 Championship Post-Game podcast live from Las Vegas?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,313
    While we want a spectacular 1st quarter KOs every week, every game is a drawn out confusing ugly fight.

We are the Royce Gracie of college football, unassuming soft spoken dude who has murder in his eyes and slowly chokes everyone out without losing his cool.

Let’s weather the hype train this week then frustrate, exhaust, and submit the Ken Shamrocks of Oregon…. again… and go to the ship

For visual reference

https://youtu.be/-y2SEefVNtE?si=jxT6hvb6r7-BdCUP

Doog it up mother fuckers!
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,273 Swaye's Wigwam
    Please rank the grease factor on our 12 opponents this year.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    Given that the Ducks are unquestionably the better team, how much (I deal in hypotheticals) does UW need to win by to get a shot at the Playoffs? Are the Ducks a lock with another three point loss or do they need to keep it closer?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cliff Mass has not blogged about it to my knowledge, but could Penix’s issues be related to the weather? Seems he started fading a bit as the temperature started cooling.

Maybe this portends good things in the climate-controlled Vegas venue?
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 948
    Why is Brock Huard so embarrassing? Openly cheers for the Beav, Coog and Ducks on his telecasts and on twitter (e.g. rooting for the Beavs to win the P12 title preseason), let alone his anti-UW behavior on the air with Salk.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483

Why is Brock Huard so embarrassing? Openly cheers for the Beav, Coog and Ducks on his telecasts and on twitter (e.g. rooting for the Beavs to win the P12 title preseason), let alone his anti-UW behavior on the air with Salk.

Anyone that would willingly work side by side with Salk for a decade is a douche in their own right.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,394 Swaye's Wigwam
    Why don’t we throw slants, RB wheel routes, TE hooks, etc.

Why do we keep throwing crazy ass go routes and sideline passes into full coverage while simultaneously not being able to hit the broadside of a barn?

Our opponents know we are doing it.