Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to all the old fucks

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    To all the old heads. STFU, the 91 teams is not walking through that door. Enjoy this team, they not perfect but they fucking can manufacture points when they need to
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    91 defense was great and no doubt they would pull any and every game out.
    23 defense is amazing in the fact they are 12-0

Now ask about the 90 season and if we? sent faxes out to everyone. I just drank more is all.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I can't speak for the other old fucks but I was on staff at the UW as a software developer and so had access to the early version of the internet just after Al Gore invented it. We didn't have GUI web browsers yet but there were some text based alpha versions of the Lynx browser available (or a precursor to it). I think I mainly argued with a guy from the east coast that went on to start some computer football poll that is still around today.

A simpler time
  • Options
    ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    As insane as this may seem watching the 91 team as a fan you actually felt better about scoring with defense on the field rather than the offense.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I can't speak for the other old fucks but I was on staff at the UW as a software developer and so had access to the early version of the internet just after Al Gore invented it. We didn't have GUI web browsers yet but there were some text based alpha versions of the Lynx browser available (or a precursor to it). I think I mainly argued with a guy from the east coast that went on to start some computer football poll that is still around today.

No shittin, I used lynx a few months back to get some obfuscated content from a webpage.