Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apologies

EjmEjm Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I must ask forgiveness from all of you, I don’t expect it but still have to ask.

I was hunting with my dogs when one of my dogs (my chocolate lab) was bitten by a rattlesnake (just before the ASU game). As I tried to evacuate him, he collapsed (He was bitten on his tongue). I carried/dragged (My dogs have high vis vest) him for ¾ of mile.

During the dragging/carried I was calling emergency vets, as were the people I was hunting with. When I arrived at the pickup point, I was exhausted.

After I was able to load my butter doog (that is what I call him) into my truck and start to drive toward the emergency vets. He let a CRY of Pain, it was a cry that I have never heard from any wounded human or animal. As we drove, he let out the same CRY of Pain again. It broke me.

I prayed to the gods of hunting and football. I begged them to not kill my butter doog. I offered them the Huskies undefeated season (I did not have anything of value even my life). I failed to specify where the GODS could claim their game. As @creepycoug can tell you it is the responsibility of the person writing the contract to specify those terms.

I failed all of you because my butter doog life is worth more to me than anything else.

Not as an excuse but I did not get to enjoy the 91 season as I was deployed during those years, and news was much slower to arrive.

Comments