Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Odds Fupdate

Comments

• Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023
    ntxduck said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Penix or Nix will win the Heisman.

Penix has zero shot. His numbers have been mediocre for a month.
    Voters are a superficial lot who go after the latest shiny object. If UW goes undefeated, Penix will win it.
    2/3 of the votes will be in prior to dec1. Heisman voters are lazy assholes
    Daniels has ran for almost 1,000 yards. I don’t know how you give Nix the heisman unless he face plants against A&M. So, they can be lazy this year unless they’re putting Nantes and Milroe in front of him.
  • Options
    I can’t wait to see the narrative flip if Bama, Texas and Oregon win out. I could see Oregon getting pushed out.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2023
    bisonduck said:

I can’t wait to see the narrative flip if Bama, Texas and Oregon win out. I could see Oregon getting pushed out.

Georgia will push Bamas shit in. They have their horses BACK! And that will nullify Texas no matter what they do if FSU wins out. I do find it interesting how no one is entertaining even the thought that OS could win on Friday though. Y’all definitely need a tOSU win on Saturday to get in, should you lose a game. As that will eliminate Michigan.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Voters are a superficial lot who go after the latest shiny object. If UW goes undefeated, Penix will win it.
    Daniels has ran for almost 1,000 yards. I don’t know how you give Nix the heisman unless he face plants against A&M. So, they can be lazy this year unless they’re putting Nantes and Milroe in front of him.
    Stat padding against garbage teams for a team with no legit post season chances doesn’t move the needle for me. What would nix/penix’s stats look like if they played all 4 quarters full throttle in their blowout wins?
    We also know that Nix could run more but there’s been no need. Some of Nix’s strengths are no on the stat sheet. He’s elite presnap.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

bisonduck said:

Georgia will push Bamas shit in. They have their horses BACK! And that will nullify Texas no matter what they do if FSU wins out. I do find it interesting how no one is entertaining even the thought that OS could win on Friday though. Y’all definitely need a tOSU win on Saturday to get in, should you lose a game. As that will eliminate Michigan.
    OS could win. It’s fucking college football played by 18-23 year olds and Bo Nix. It’s a low probability event.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

Kaepsknee said:

bisonduck said:

OS could win. It’s fucking college football played by 18-23 year olds and Bo Nix. It’s a low probability event.
    https://bucknellbison.com/

I hope this helps
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

Only possible way is that he has a monster game vs WSU and UW wins out and makes the playoffs
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,577
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Yah, I’m thinking he would need 400 yards, 5 Td’s vs the kewgs and then a brilliant offensive game vs the dux… always possible but
  • Options
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

Kaepsknee said:

bisonduck said:

https://bucknellbison.com/

I hope this helps
    Oh, thank you.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

TheHB said:

Only possible way is that he has a monster game vs WSU and UW wins out and makes the playoffs
    It doesn’t matter what He does in the P1(2) CG as most votes will have been cast.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I can’t think of a Heisman winner off a 3 loss team
  • Options

I think I heard the last tim was in the 60’s.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    Standard Supporter
    Ducks are favored to win the CCG even though they still might not play in it. Damn.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

It’s happened 9 times since the 60s you dolt.

• Options

bisonduck said:

It’s happened 9 times since the 60s you dolt.

Ok. The scenario was probably if they lost to A&M and had 4 losses. I was too lazy to look it up, so thanks.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In 1956 Jim Brown was a senior
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Stat padding against garbage teams for a team with no legit post season chances doesn’t move the needle for me. What would nix/penix’s stats look like if they played all 4 quarters full throttle in their blowout wins?
    Or played West Chattanooga in November...
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,577
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    newest line is UW +9.5 and +290 for a straight up bet. Bet it goes to +10.5 but I liked the +290 straight up ~ like the OSU-2 opportunity, I just think the Dawgs are going to win so i'm going straight up.