Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reminder to Hardcore Husky posters

124»

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Where this thread come from anyway, DJ. Not something you usually post, in seriousness.

One of the moderators from a "competitor" site often talks down to its subscribers. Someone copypasta'd the above quote from a recent exchange on their site. So I was just mocking it by pretending to be condescending to the posters of Hardcore Husky.
    Pretending?
    DJ will be a while, he has a lot to catch up on and read. Tonight. I’ve been here as well.

Now. He will get it all done, drinking his coffee. I’ve hoped in the past he may miss some of my posts. Negative.

It may take him til 3-4 am but he’s persistent. If you can wait that long. But he will get back to you. Standby….
    Somehow I don't think @DucksFC is sitting there hitting refresh every thirty seconds waiting to see if I've responded.
    No, but @SFGbob does whenever any Husky posts anything in the DR. It's pretty pathetic.
    SFGbob is a good dude. And a member in good standing in The Tug.
    This is a big moment for Bob: Member in Good Standing in The Tug…. Incredible stuff. Don’t forget to tell your family when they inevitably don’t call you to check in.